Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

Amazes me how some people function in society if they feel the need to report owt to mods or flounce. Even if you've got nowt to come back with, call them a twat and move on.

Reported.

I'll report that sig. Proper abuse and no mistake.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to hear how some of these talk to each other "oh, I like your new top" :lol: Whereas we're more like "fucking hell, that top really shows what a fat cunt you really are" <_<

Lad turned up in the pub with his shiny new trainers and a big smile....

Mate 1 "Where did you get those"

Mate 2 "Burtons...two pairs for £40"

Mate 1 "Right....you could have got one decent pair for that"

Probably had to be there but I was howling at mate 2's cresfallen face.

Amazes me how some people function in society if they feel the need to report owt to mods or flounce. Even if you've got nowt to come back with, call them a twat and move on.

nope I liked that <_<

HF and J69 are right, I always just figured its how lads work, me and mates give each other bucket loads of grief and you either take it in good humour or comeback with something better. you don't get all pissy and storm off. if somethings genuinely out of order say so and it'll get left alone

I have always liked the "I like your shirt....do they do them in men's styles?".

I enjoy the piss taking but there is a limit, for a start people are drawing comparisons to their best mates in the pub. I've not met 95% of you so that doesnt exactly work as a like for like situation. People might react badly to a bit of piss taking on here because in all honesty if some stranger comes up to me in the pub and starts ripping the piss out of my trainers, i can imagine getting upset if i was not in a perfectly good mood. I can also imagine laughing at the cunt too of course. Just sayin, its not exactly the same as the examples given. Stranger on internet vs Best mates in pub/ on holiday are very differenct situations, surely?

Can we limit the beatification of the martyred gardener as well then? He had a big fucking mouth, someone called his bluff and he went mental. End off.

Edited by alex

I enjoy the piss taking but there is a limit, for a start people are drawing comparisons to their best mates in the pub. I've not met 95% of you so that doesnt exactly work as a like for like situation. People might react badly to a bit of piss taking on here because in all honesty if some stranger comes up to me in the pub and starts ripping the piss out of my trainers, i can imagine getting upset if i was not in a perfectly good mood. I can also imagine laughing at the cunt too of course. Just sayin, its not exactly the same as the examples given. Stranger on internet vs Best mates in pub/ on holiday are very differenct situations, surely?

Getting the impression Barfa ripped the shit out of your brogues when you met.

:lol:

I'd love to hear how some of these talk to each other "oh, I like your new top" :lol: Whereas we're more like "fucking hell, that top really shows what a fat cunt you really are" <_<

nope I liked that <_<

HF and J69 are right, I always just figured its how lads work, me and mates give each other bucket loads of grief and you either take it in good humour or comeback with something better. you don't get all pissy and storm off. if somethings genuinely out of order say so and it'll get left alone

Me ex always used to be confused when I came home from a night out with the lads and she would ask what we talked about and I said nowt really. This was because we'd spend the whole night taking the piss out of each other and other than that said nothing of any note at all. It was a totally alien concept to her.

Same. When we're all half-cut, we'll sometimes talk about serious issues and give each other some advice with things but for the most part, we're just taking the piss out of each other and trying to work out if a monkey with a bat could chin a bear.

nope I liked that <_<

Me ex always used to be confused when I came home from a night out with the lads and she would ask what we talked about and I said nowt really. This was because we'd spend the whole night taking the piss out of each other and other than that said nothing of any note at all. It was a totally alien concept to her.

Same. When we're all half-cut, we'll sometimes talk about serious issues and give each other some advice with things but for the most part, we're just taking the piss out of each other and trying to work out if a monkey with a bat could chin a bear.

aye same again, and she says "where are they going on holiday" "no idea" "whats the baby called" "dunno" etc etc

"well what do you lot talk about" "err, nothing really"

From the poster Tunisia on NO

Hello

"I'm new and I do not speak English well. Luckily, your team is very interesting this year, I'll look a little more your site will be my new English teacher. I can still happen to say Brian is in the kitchen, but Ben Arfa is on the ground and put three goals against Manchester City J

I love your team and your fans. You begin to be well attended in France, more than when Ginola was at home. While Ben Arfa has many enemies in France, many recognize him an extraordinary talent. When Ben Arfa is shaped, it is able alone to win a football game. It is sometimes a little personal, but even if a match is lost, to see him play is a pleasure. He plays with heart. He has a passion for football and win more than the passion for money.

Unfortunately, you have not seen this player, the injury was a problem and it may come back as strong as before. But I do not care about morale. Since the age of 10 is followed by all journalists, he used to have to handle the pressure. At 17 he was at Lyon who had the best team in France and the best workforce for years, yet he still managed to be important in games. Then at 21 he is given to be the playmaker from Marseille, the team where there is more pressure. In two years he won three titles with the club not to mention all the titles with Lyon. It is the player most successful in France when he left at age 23.

This player has learned very young to win, he has an international title of less than 17 years, he is considered the most technical of the French players. It sometimes has a hard character, but never nasty. I do not know if staying more than two or three years with Newcastle, but one thing is certain, he will do anything to thank the leaders and supporters for their support and he will silence his enemies. I expect to see Ben Arfa that scares defenders."

Good luck to him and Newcastle

google traduction lol

:lol:

Und meer...

"Ben Arfa can play right, left, playmaker when he was in Lyon, Benzema and Govou made him mad defenders because they did not stop to change positions of the game I think his best position is middle field. They say it is a great technician but it is especially a great passer. He needs a particular player on offense who moves a lot that makes good calls and who understand. When he was in Lyon there was an Ivorian player size small but not very strong yet he was good with calls and passes that player Ben Arfa scored great goal. With Benzema was even better. Many await the return of Ben Arfa and Gourcuff to France to give the game to the team.

You have surprised many people by your recruitment. You took players under 25, which said the greater good there are 2, 3 or 4 years. these players could not become great players expected. But many forget they are still young and it is this year or next year when we can say if they are good or just the players who missed their careers.

You have a young team, who want to prove they are the best and that they were buried too quickly. With their talents, and rages with a good understanding between them, I'm sure Newcastle will go far and will make great benefit in both years. Give them what they were not available, that is to say give them time of passion and you will regret it. I hope.

I heard that Newcastle was a team player with a rough and tough game but with the will. You will still have the will but with more playing forward.

I hope one day to come watch a game at home to Newcastle. Maybe in 2012 or 2013. meanwhile I look at your matches on TV as much in France."

He needs a particular player on offense who moves a lot that makes good calls and who understand.

Instead he's got Ameobi, Best etc. Oh dear. He'll get used to the offside flag I suppose.

He needs a particular player on offense who moves a lot that makes good calls and who understand.

Instead he's got Ameobi, Best etc. Oh dear. He'll get used to the offside flag I suppose.

Just had Benzema on the blower. He reckons he's playing for Real Madrid...Windup?!! :lol:

I'm going for anterior cruciate ligament tear in the Barfa Pool

A tear will only keep him out for a month or three but a rupture will fuck him for another season.

Okay then, I think you're bluffing. I'll see your rupture and raise you a patella ejection.

I'm going for anterior cruciate ligament tear in the Barfa Pool

A tear will only keep him out for a month or three but a rupture will fuck him for another season.

Okay then, I think you're bluffing. I'll see your rupture and raise you a patella ejection.

I'll see your sore knee cap and raise you a ruptured achilles tendon!!!

Just going back a bit, but im sure that The_Underpant fella on about ["being right"] about HBA used to give Deadaz hammers when he started posting ?

Then he went and posted a tearjerker song he'd written or summat ?

He did take the piss out of Deddaz, aye. Not that I'm suggesting he's a hypocrite or owt.

And I think this is what you're thinking of:

Something I have done to give back to the people of Japan. My heart goes out to them.

100% of any royalties I make from this will go to the aid for Japan.

How much is 100% of sweet fa?

Preparing the excuses already, eh?

It's a quote from NO peabrain. <_<

Or have I been whooshed? :lol: