PREMIERSHIP PREDICTIONS

kockhead

one thing I'm not going to miss about being in the championship was the lack of mongs from other clubs coming on this forum and posting utter spunk on the forum.

true, but we dont want to be going back there, and being wrongly labelled a small club just because were in the championship.

we get higher attendances down their than the likes of everton and villa anyway.

go away you scrote

what?

If you're a NUFC fan I'm Joseph Yobo.

Nice to hoof..I mean meet you, Mr Yobo.

Good to meet you too, you red shite. Up the toffees. Can't wait for Torres to go to Citeh. He'd come to us if we had any money, bigger club and all. Maybe I can get a few Nigerian businessmen together, take Everton over, and buy him.

Chairman Joseph Yobo, has a good ring to it, no? Now please just give me a few hundred thousand quid while my compatriots fill out the paperwork and we will wire you your ancestral fortune within a fortnight.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Man Utd

2. Chelsea

3. Spurs

4. Arsenal

5. Everton

6. Man City

7. Villa

8. Newcastle

9. Fulham

10. Sunderland

11. Blackburn

12. Birmingham

13. West Ham

14. Bolton

15. Wolves

16. Stoke

17. Wigan

18. Liverpool

19. Blackpool

20. West Brom

1. Man Utd

2. Chelsea

3. Spurs

4. Arsenal

5. Everton

6. Man City

7. Villa

8. Newcastle

9. Fulham

10. Sunderland

11. Blackburn

12. Birmingham

13. West Ham

14. Bolton

15. Wolves

16. Stoke

17. Wigan

18. Liverpool

19. Blackpool

20. West Brom

What utter fucking nonce sense.

Honestly I thought Kevin was bad, but he's looking like a regular Oscar Wilde stacked up against these crayon-eaters.

Forget about the wind up positions. Some of the other club's placings are ludicrous.

Jesus isn't just weeping he's fixing to get nailed up again, just to end it all

1: Chelsea

2: Man United

3: Man City

4: Arsenal

5: Liverpool

6: Tottenham

7: Everton

8: Aston Villa

9: Wigan

10: Birmingham

11: Blackburn

12: Fulham

13: Stoke

14: West Ham

15: Newcastle

16: Sunderland

17: West Brom

18: Bolton

19: Wolves

20: Blackpool

1. Arsenal

2. Man Utd

3. Chelsea

4. Man City

5. Liverpool

6. Spurs

7. Everton

8. Villa

9. B'ham

10. Sunderland

11. Stoke

12. West Ham

13. Newcastle

14. Blackburn

15. Fulham

16. Bolton

17. West Brom

18. Wolves

19. Wigan

20. Blackpool

Guest Gordon McKeag

1: Chelsea

2: Arsenal

3: Man Utd

4: Man City

5: Tottenham

6: Aston Villa

7: Liverpool

8: Everton

9: Sunderland

10: Birmingham

11: Newcastle

12: Wolves

13: Blackburn

14: Stoke

15: Bolton

16: Fulham

17: West Ham

18: West Brom

19: Wigan

20: Blackpool

surely a bit of a screening process could be applied here

I know this place is very "anti-ban" but is anyone at all under the impression that this influx of turds is anything other than a school holiday windup?

just get rid im sure no one will be all too bothered

surely a bit of a screening process could be applied here

I know this place is very "anti-ban" but is anyone at all under the impression that this influx of turds is anything other than a school holiday windup?

just get rid im sure no one will be all too bothered

Well I can assure you I'm not on a windup and I have nothing to do with these scousers or whatever they are.

Guest Gordon McKeag
http://www.statto.com/football/odds/englan...r-league/winner

I can see the table ending up something similar to that, but from what I've seen on here not too many have high hopes about Newcastle finishing high up. Do any of you think you'll make the Top 10?

If Stoke had our squad getting promoted like us, they'd be in the top 3 favs to go down, it's just the name Newcastle United that over adjusts where the bookies will think we'll come.

I'm not going to bother with this, injuries, form and signings both now and mid-season bring too many variables into the mix.

The only thing I'd say for sure is that the winner will be one of three sides, Chelsea, Manchester United or Arsenal, and that we'll be in the bottom half because we'll struggle to score goals and don't have the resolve or ability to hold out most premier league sides.

Edited by OzToonFan

Anyone whos put us any higher than 16th needs their head examining.

Haddaway and shite man man man, divvent ye knaa that Fat Mike'll sell oop to the Sheikh of East Waziristan and we'll bring in Rooney, Casillas, Fabregas and Terry? We'll walk the league like, no problem. [/sSN]

I'm not going to bother with this, injuries, form and signings both now and mid-season bring too many variables into the mix.

The only thing I'd say for sure is that the winner will be one of three sides, Chelsea, Manchester United or Arsenal, and that we'll be in the bottom half because we'll struggle to score goals and don't have the resolve or ability to hold out most premier league sides.

Going out on a limb there like. :)

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I think if Arsenal can get a top class centre half they can win it. That Chamakh looks a player, and I can't stress enough about how good Wilshere will be. I will say one thing he is the most talented English player since Gazza, and he will get 100 caps for England. We'll see if am right. Did anyone see his volley yesterday, if it had've went in you'd be looking at one of the best goals you've ever seen, his body shape was all wrong, off balance or so it seemed, wow, amazing player. I think Man Utd will come 3rd. Liverpool 7th or lower hopefully.

I bet this Chinese billionaire buys Liverpool and spends a fortune. :icon_lol:

If only Benitez had stuck around for a while longer :)

Chinese tycoon Kenny Huang has reportedly entered negotiations with the Royal Bank of Scotland with a view to buying Liverpool Football Club.

Huang - who was first linked with a Liverpool takeover two years ago - is allegedly keen to push through the deal in time for Roy Hodgson to further strengthen the side this summer.

The current owners, Tom Hicks and George Gillett, took over the club three years ago but earlier this year they appointed Martin Broughton, the British Airways chairman, to oversee a sale.

Huang, a Wall Street stockbroker and chairman of the Hong Kong-based QSL Sports group, is backed by one of the wealthiest investment funds in the Far East.

The Times claim he has approached RBS directly to tempt the bank with an offer to clear the club's £237m debt, but Liverpool's US owners are not keen on the deal because it would see them exiting without any profit from their three-year reign.

But the terms of the RBS re-financing deal signed when the club was put up for sale stipulate that the bank can negotiate a sale if they believe it is in Liverpool's best interests.

Got no love for Liverpool, but would piss myself if that happened. Serves the fuckers right :razz:

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Boils my piss, we've got Stowell Street, all his mates will be there, why not buy us, cheaper with a larger far more loyal local fanbase.