Manchester U v Newcastle United.

Park Life

Andy Carroll with an absolute piledriver for a last gasp winner. 1-0

ManUre to hit the post 3 times and have 2 goals given offside.

Now you're just being silly. Not one, but two refereeing decisions to go against them at OT?

Mind that pile of rocking horse shit won't you? :angry:

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Carroll with an absolute piledriver for a last gasp winner. 1-0

ManUre to hit the post 3 times and have 2 goals given offside.

Since it's at Old Trafford, that'll be the 110th minute. :angry:

:angry:

Do we have an idea about the team (11) for tonight ? :angry:

90% going to be

Harper, Perch, Coloccini, Williamson, Enrique, Jonas, Guthrie, Barton, Routledge, Nolan, Carroll

Only change that I could see being possible is bringing in Smith and moving Barton or Guthrie to the right replacing Routledge. That's a horrible change to make IMO for the record, but it's something I could see Hughton doing.

I was feeling really optimistic about this yesterday, but today I feel convinced that we're gonna be walked over WBA-style. The fact that I'm having a shit day at work (already looking at new jobs ads) may have added to my pessimism.

4-0 for Man U.

What I would I given for the Ben Arfa deal to have occurred and to have really given Man U a fright, even if only a draw. But this is only a 'what if' ...

Edited by dbsweeney

Do we have an idea about the team (11) for tonight ? :angry:

90% going to be

Harper, Perch, Coloccini, Williamson, Enrique, Jonas, Guthrie, Barton, Routledge, Nolan, Carroll

Only change that I could see being possible is bringing in Smith and moving Barton or Guthrie to the right replacing Routledge. That's a horrible change to make IMO for the record, but it's something I could see Hughton doing.

Barton sent off for a reckless challenge, proving he's the best in Ingerlund, around the 40 minute mark.

Not looking forward to this one bit.

Barton sent off for a reckless challenge, proving he's the best in Ingerlund, around the 40 minute mark.

..and then for damage control Hughton takes Routledge off and replaces him with Alan Smith, who not wanting to be outdone by Barton, is also sent off before the half time whistle for a mistimed 'challenge'.

..and then for damage control Hughton takes Routledge off and replaces him with Alan Smith, who not wanting to be outdone by Barton, is also sent off before the half time whistle for a mistimed 'challenge'.

Fuck, you've just decided it for me, I'm not getting up at 5am for this. Time to get he vhs out.

Fuck, you've just decided it for me, I'm not getting up at 5am for this. Time to get he vhs out.

Live in the Australian eastern states, Sammynb? I live in Perth, so it's a 3 am start.

I'll wake up for it, 'cause I'm a bit stupid that way ... but I've decided that the minute we go 2-0 down, I'm going back to bed.

Live in the Australian eastern states, Sammynb? I live in Perth, so it's a 3 am start.

I'll wake up for it, 'cause I'm a bit stupid that way ... but I've decided that the minute we go 2-0 down, I'm going back to bed.

Yep and I've gotten up too many times to watch our toon be raped, to give up sleep.

I'll be watching at 5AM right through regardless of the score and resulting pain. :angry:

Thankfully it's warmed up the last couple of nights/mornings so here's hoping I'm not freezing and disappointed.

I've got a friend of a friend who has a directors box at OT so he gave me an invite last week! Can't wait to see the boys in action but at the same time, I am a little frustrated knowing we are likely to get trounced and I have to witness it. Every time I go and see us play, we always lose! Never even seen a draw! A repeat of two seasons ago will be very welcome (not the relegation part!)

I'll be watching at 5AM right through regardless of the score and resulting pain. :angry:

Thankfully it's warmed up the last couple of nights/mornings so here's hoping I'm not freezing and disappointed.

well at least you won't be freezing

well at least you won't be freezing

:icon_lol:

Just seen our allocation for this game was only 1800. That seems quite low tbh, but then again, if you worked at old Trafford and it was up to you, would you really want thousands of toon supporters singing the roof off on their return to the prem? Haha

we'll still raise the room off, no worries about that