Newcastle United 6 (SIX) - 0 Aston Villa

Deano

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep about 3000 empty seats in Level 7 where I wanted to get one and I had no idea how to get the membership or whatever so that I could get one there.

£30 was the cheapest seat.

For 6-0 like I'm happy! :cuppa:

Agony and Ecstasy!

Set off from Nice at 10 am for a 5 hour journey to Italy. Talk about bad planning.

Spent ages flick through all the stations hoping for something. Even tuned into five live on 693 and willed the radio to work for several minutes. :cuppa:

Had to settle for text updates from back home. Even more gutting because you either think they are taking the piss and if they're not, your missing a quality game.

Going to try and find a good wifi spot in here to download the goals. If anyone has a link to the full game, please post. I think Besty used to know where to find them.

Looking forward to read the previous 21 pages but overjoyed at the result and in particular for Carrol on his number 9 debut.

You've got an iPhone haven't you CT?

If you get Wifi, sign up to this;

Tv on your Iphone

It's free, then watch MOTD2.

Just bear in mind the time difference.

No Joy, you have to be in the UK to get that....Same with BBC I player---Twats

Att: 43,546

Not great. ;)

Did you go Dave? :cuppa:

Spiritually, I never left. :rolleyes:

but no, I didn't go, because I'm on jury service and am not getting paid, so blame the courts and stfu.

Agony and Ecstasy!

Set off from Nice at 10 am for a 5 hour journey to Italy. Talk about bad planning.

Spent ages flick through all the stations hoping for something. Even tuned into five live on 693 and willed the radio to work for several minutes. ;)

Had to settle for text updates from back home. Even more gutting because you either think they are taking the piss and if they're not, your missing a quality game.

Going to try and find a good wifi spot in here to download the goals. If anyone has a link to the full game, please post. I think Besty used to know where to find them.

Looking forward to read the previous 21 pages but overjoyed at the result and in particular for Carrol on his number 9 debut.

You've got an iPhone haven't you CT?

If you get Wifi, sign up to this;

Tv on your Iphone

It's free, then watch MOTD2.

Just bear in mind the time difference.

No Joy, you have to be in the UK to get that....Same with BBC I player---Twats

I blame the Torys. :cuppa:

I was there today, last day of my summer holiday and lucky enough to get a free ticket off some diamond geezer on Twitter.

What impressed me (apart from the weather, the six goals and the florescent blart) was the variety in our play, with a big man so strong in the air it must be tempting to take the easy option and lump it up to Andy who wins stuff he really shouldn't - i.e. when he runs twenty yards plus to beat a man who was effectively under the ball. The lads were playing neat little interchanges, spraying it side to side, using all of the pitch, utilizing the players with pace, being extremely patient, fighting for the cause and truly backing each other up.

The pile-on for Nolan's first further emphasised the team spirit, Nolan's chicken dance being markedly better than

Robbie Elliott's though equally baffling.

Hard not to get excited after that, it is a long season, but 6 nowt against those gloating mugs is a joy.

Fucking Fantastic day out, well done to Chris and the Team.

:cuppa:

I love days like this, in the championship i would've been delighted with the score but in the premier league a performance like that against aston villa. Great to be back :cuppa:

That was fantastic. I'd have to go back to the Robson days to being at a match I've enjoyed that much. It was great getting some revenge over those cunts as well. I'm not getting carried away as I know how different it probably would've been if the pen had gone in but if you didn't think that was great you should probably stop going to the match. Some great performances as well.

what's this about no cash turnstiles on level 7?

There's no cash turnstiles on level 7.

for the rest of the season? are there any pay on the gate options now?

yes and no.

Encourages too many part timers to give it a miss if it's raining.