Wolves 1-1 Newcastle United

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominated the first half. Carroll is winning every duel, even outjumping hahnemanns hands. Our finishing and last passes have been awful though. Also Wolves are flying all over the place getting clear yellow cards and freekicks, and the weak ref seems to wanna placate the home fans by giving them cheap free kicks whenever carroll wins a duel, and then he gives Carroll a yellow card for a tiny bit of mouthing off. Jelle van damme attempts to murder jonas' achilles and gets a yellow :)

That miss by carrol was pretty bad but it wont be the only chance he gets this game. There will be a red card for sure in this match. If barton does a challenge half as bad as what the wolves players are doing he will be sent

Also can someone explain to the fat cunt that owns the club and his drinking buddy that we don't need to wear an away kit against brummie twats in bright orange :)

Edited by sammynb

Also can someone explain to the fat cunt that owns the club and his drinking buddy that we don't need to wear an away kit against brummie twats in bright orange :)

I'm sure Ashley makes those decisions like

Fucking hell :)

Who do you think does Sima?

I bet you find it's a managerial directive from him or dekka to sell more kits, don't you?

Who do you think does Sima?

I bet you find it's a managerial directive from him or dekka to sell more kits, don't you?

itll be in he contracts signed with puma that each kit gets used X times a season

I dont reckon he sits up with diamond derek the night before a game discussing "hm, do you reckon stripes would look right against wolves?"

some folk are so desperate to hate ashley they're forgetting the actual reasons they have to hate him