Wolves 1-1 Newcastle United

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some idiotic play from some of our team towards the end there, giving away dangerous free-kicks and picking up needless yellow cards.

Perch's was a dead cert for penalty, I was shocked when it wasn't blown. Incredibly lucky there.

Joey Barton copped a number of ordinary tackles, how their captain stayed on the pitch is beyond me. Unfortunately towards the end Barton showed yet again (if only we'd had long enough to forget) that he can be a complete dickhead, carrying on like a right twat after giving away a stupid free-kick and getting himself a 3rd yellow in as many games for his troubles.

Ameobi is rubbish, but he did almost score/set up Nolan with his first touch (off the head). For me, Nolan should have come off, but in many ways it was a wise decision to take Andy Carroll on a yellow card out of a game like that. I think certainly though Hughton should have made a move a little earlier. 1 point is ok, but the game was there to be won and it felt like we didn't go all out to do so.

All said and done it could have been very different if Perch's tackle was given as the penalty that it was.

Oh, Harper looked slow out there again. ;)

;) No mention of Barton getting a card on any site so I think you're confused.

it looked like it on the stream, and the commentator said he was booked.

We'll see I suppose.

Very good result today. While watching I can't help but think it was the type of match we'd have lost in our last few seasons in the top flight. Once we went behind I thought we fought well to get back on level terms and over 90 minutes we were the better side.

Very good result today. While watching I can't help but think it was the type of match we'd have lost in our last few seasons in the top flight. Once we went behind I thought we fought well to get back on level terms and over 90 minutes we were the better side.

this

seems mccarthys justification for the fact his captain spent all game fouling barton and never going for the ball was that joey is "no shrinking violet"

cunt

ed: giggles or not at least they bothered pointing out that barton got smashed all over the place and then got booked for his one

Edited by Andrew

They targeted Barton and tried to get him to bite. Some of them tackles were fucking assaults though, taster of your own Joey? Well done anyways lad, you didnt bite. The FA should be able to go back and do something about it.

We were lucky we didnt have a pen against us. Perch is fucking dogga

That Henry is a dirty bastard, but they were all at it.

And the BBC boys having a laugh about it, quality punditry! Fair play to Barton for keeping his cool, just a shame that one tackle which probably wasn't as bad as any he was victim of, gets him booked.

seems mccarthys justification for the fact his captain spent all game fouling barton and never going for the ball was that joey is "no shrinking violet"

cunt

Manager in defending his player shocker.

How was Perch today aside from his 'tackle'? MOTD is all I've been able to see of the match.

cunt

How was Perch today aside from his 'tackle'? MOTD is all I've been able to see of the match.

he was hardly defending his player, more like saying it was ok because it was joey barton rather than "i didnt think henry did anything wrong"

cunt

he was hardly defending his player, more like saying it was ok because it was joey barton rather than "i didnt think henry did anything wrong"

McCarthy's a bent nosed twat and Wolves are a wank club in the shadow of an equally wank club from possibly THE most boring sounding part of the country. All credit to Joey for not biting for the length of the match.

cunt

McCarthy's a bent nosed twat and Wolves are a wank club in the shadow of an equally wank club from possibly THE most boring sounding part of the country. All credit to Joey for not biting for the length of the match.

Fucking hell. Was Stevie logged into your account here or not?

When you see it on MOTD its a massive credit to Barton for not losing it, i don't think any of us on here would have managed to remain calm and not twat one of their players after what he had done to him. Typical the ref booked him for the one thing he did though and that's 3 bookings now, so we'll be losing him to suspension soon as refs will be straight onto him the second he does anything!

Fair enough the MOTD lot havign a laugh as well, because lets be honest if it were Barton playing for another club we'd be having a good laugh. That doesn't excuse the ref though who should have sorted that out early on by doing his job properly.

Garth Crooks: "Andy Carroll is a player with great potential and I'm told Manchester United are looking very closely at him. If he's good enough for *United, he's good enough for England."

I just can't stand a word this guy says..

Nice bit of tapping up live on TV by Man Utd, obligingly provided by a lackey like Crooks. (Why would he just come out with this off his own bat?).

*And why would a non-Man U fan refer to them as simply 'United', cunt-chops? Sycophant.

Agree 100%, cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt