What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

Not generally a one for shop bought pasta sauces, although my lifestyle dictates otherwise often now anyway, but those Barilla ones are pretty nice. You actually see them in the little grocery shops in Italy as well.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're pretty good, aye (and the company seems to have largely got past the whole anti-gay controversy, although I'm a hypocrite so it wouldn't have stopped me :D ).

Grilled some courgette strips on the Foreman and stirred them through pasta with the above today - spot on.

Seemed to hit harder in the States I think, maybe they're more of a presence there. Obviously it found its way into my Twitter etc. at the time because of the kind of deviants I follow, but it wasn't exactly a mainstream interest thing. Bit like this whole Daily Beast/Grindr/Olympics story yesterday I guess.

:lol: My sister insists on 'marksies'. I couldn't be arsed to food shop in the town, mind. Rarely go into town as it is.

:D Mind, my gran was the same and there was no airs and graces about her. Still got the bus in to do her food shopping at Marksies (and the Co-Op) even when there were perfectly good shops at the end of her street. Must have been a different quality of tinned ham and chicken in white sauce.

• 1 month later...

eating a salad for lunch, which is perfectly decent, other than the fact that it's loaded with goji berries. since when did these things become mainstream enough to slip into a pre-packed salad? rank little things. 

eating a salad for lunch, which is perfectly decent, other than the fact that it's loaded with goji berries. since when did these things become mainstream enough to slip into a pre-packed salad? rank little things.

If you or your lass made your own bait this wouldn't be a problem. ;)

• 9 months later...