Avram Grant

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Hardly a good jew in any case, aren't they supposed to literally do nothing every sabbath?

Also they have to bury their plates if they touch bacon. :huh:

I wonder if a jew was on the dole, on new deal, and the dole told him we've got you a job working in the Walls factory, I wonder if they'd allow him to turn it down on the grounds he's jew?

:unsure:

"What do you mean you can't work there? Why not?"

"I'm jew."

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nowt like holocaust jokes to inject a bit of humour like. I like to think my tolearance of all religions and races is what sets me apart from being a mechanical computer of a human being tbh.

The Germans would have less angst if they told a few jokes about it tbh.

No point in worrying about what you can't change. What about the East End of London which was decimated for 141 days over 6,000 dead, they lived through it and battled on without wallowing in self pity. What happened to the jews was the biggest atrocity in human history, it should be remembered, but it shouldn't define them as people.

Because when 6million die it affects almost every Jewish family at that time. People lost 2,3,4 close relatives. Murder for your beliefs isn't funny, even if a small minded cretins from a town half a continent away don't agree.

Being against racism on here seems to get you branded as PC for some reason. Im not on about banning conkers in schools!

Where's the racism ya daft cunt?? You are a total nob do you know that.

I'd love to know what you class as racism like. If you're not telling Wyki that every Eastern European is a backwards race of cunts, you're calling out Bradford for being full of Asians, Or telling the Jews to get over the Holocaust Or laughing at seeing at not being able to see a black man in a dark room, or voting for the BNP, or being banned for your racist comments on here . . . .

Ya daft cunt? You accuse me of being a Pc machine but you are a walking stereotype if I ever saw one. You give Geordies a bad name tbh.

+1 Well said dynamite.

I worked in A&E for 6 years. First thing Dr's did was look in a wallet for a donor card. Most organs have to be removed in a very small time frame to be salvageable. Not like there aren't precedents.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/27/us/27transplant.html?_r=1

I seriously doubt that like. What would be the motive for an A&E doctor to do that? Risk their career for what exactly?

Ive been working in a hospital environment for 2 years now and even though i havent seen it myself it sounds very plausible. In that sort of an environment, especially AnE, where people are coming in and out with Strokes and M.I's all the time, if a practioner feels that it is certain that a patient is 99.9% dead and that his/her organs could be used to save anothers life if he acts quickly, then it wouldnt surprise me if he acted in such a way where his actions are not conforming with medical law completely. Whether that be through spending less time resuscitating or anything else. Not many people actually get the full time on resuscitation anyway, donor or not. Having said that, i think the above case referenced by dynamite is a rarity. I think its more about doctors rushing the procedure of pronouncing patients dead than anything else.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Nowt like holocaust jokes to inject a bit of humour like. I like to think my tolearance of all religions and races is what sets me apart from being a mechanical computer of a human being tbh.

No point in worrying about what you can't change. What about the East End of London which was decimated for 141 days over 6,000 dead, they lived through it and battled on without wallowing in self pity. What happened to the jews was the biggest atrocity in human history, it should be remembered, but it shouldn't define them as people.

Because when 6million die it affects almost every Jewish family at that time. People lost 2,3,4 close relatives. Murder for your beliefs isn't funny, even if a small minded cretins from a town half a continent away don't agree.

Being against racism on here seems to get you branded as PC for some reason. Im not on about banning conkers in schools!

I'd love to know what you class as racism like. If you're not telling Wyki that every Eastern European is a backwards race of cunts, you're calling out Bradford for being full of Asians, Or telling the Jews to get over the Holocaust Or laughing at seeing at not being able to see a black man in a dark room, or voting for the BNP, or being banned for your racist comments on here . . . .

Ya daft cunt? You accuse me of being a Pc machine but you are a walking stereotype if I ever saw one. You give Geordies a bad name tbh.

Are some Eastern European cultures not backward? Where is the lie (not that it's a bad thing) that Bradford has a huge Asian community. Laughing at not being able to see a dark man in a dark room, is that really racist??? All I saw was a floating pair of teeth, I really can't see any racist connotation there, and I was never banned for racist comments because they couldn't find one. The only thing that was anywhere near racist and it still wasn't racist in my view was saying I hope Matthew Syed dies at the Hajj.

Lastly, I give geordies a bad name, in your opinion I do. You give trolley pushers a bad name with your incessant boring pc laden bollocks, and you'll never show geordies up you, and I'll tell you why, you're not fuckin geordie.

Are some Eastern European cultures not backward? Where is the lie (not that it's a bad thing) that Bradford has a huge Asian community. Laughing at not being able to see a dark man in a dark room, is that really racist??? All I saw was a floating pair of teeth, I really can't see any racist connotation there, and I was never banned for racist comments because they couldn't find one. The only thing that was anywhere near racist and it still wasn't racist in my view was saying I hope Matthew Syed dies at the Hajj.

Lastly, I give geordies a bad name, in your opinion I do. You give trolley pushers a bad name with your incessant boring pc laden bollocks, and you'll never show geordies up you, and I'll tell you why, you're not fuckin geordie.

:)

Pretty sure he's not a Muslim tbf, can't argue with the trample to death sentiment though :omgwank:

• 2 months later...
Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Gone.

There's a shock.

Karren Brady writes in The Sun on a Saturday, and I think she was bit naughty this weekend. She put, "Chris grew up near the Boleyn Ground, he's more than welcome to come along as our guest any time, not that we'd want to fuel any speculation of course..."

£100 on no regrets plus he used to play for West Ham.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
On a sidenote, John Carver is favourite for the Sheffield Utd job. He was a long serving coach with your team wasn't he?

Aye hes a good lad, went to my school (20 years before me like) but wasoften there watching us play cos he was youth development bloke at the time for NUFC, really genuine bloke. Not one bad word to say about him, SBR loved him too.

Got 2 games to save his job apparently, looks like Parkys tin foil hat was picking up the wrong signals this time :icon_lol:

Grant faces showdown board meeting

West Ham United manager Avram Grant will face a meeting with the board later this week, at which it is believed he will be told he has two games to turn around the fortunes of the Premier League's bottom club.

Failure in a decisive double-header against Blackburn and fellow strugglers Fulham, could see Grant become the third top-flight manager to be sacked before Christmas.

Grant wants £10 million to spend in the January transfer window, and the Hammers board have to decide whether to hand their existing manager a transfer kitty or to call in a new boss, with Chris Hughton emerging as favourite. Sacked Blackburn manager Sam Allardyce has also been linked.

Grant, though, is still the preferred choice as manager of the West Ham board, despite the availability of Hughton heaping even more pressure on the man in charge of the relegation-threatened club.

However, the West Ham manager will need at least a point against Blackburn, despite a crippling injury list, to ensure he can make it to the big game against Fulham and another under-pressure manager in Mark Hughes.