Chelsea 3-4 NUFC

Barney

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go with Krul, keepers can play plenty of games in a week, they don't need a rest like outfield players and if anything another game under his belt would be a good thing.

Then i'd chuck in Raylor, Sol, Kadar and probably one of the kids

Smith, Jonas and shove Ranger out wide again and Vukic, wouldn't be risking Ben Arfa or Tiote

Up front Shola and Lovenkrands

Edited by Papa Lazaru

I'd send a strong team to this. If they'll be playing their kids/fringe players I see no reason not to have a go.

Agreed, if Chelsea really are putting out the kids we should be putting out pretty much our strongest team imo, it's our only realistic (slim) hope of winning anything for the forseable future

no point being in a cup final if your relegated, i'd rather not be this years portsmouth

as above, play shola and co keep the rest of our small squad injury free for the league

Ideally clatter a few of theirs. :lol:

We might actually have a chance here. Ancelloti is harping on about playing youth, Hughton is talking about playing Shola/lovenk/raylor/jonas/smith. Not exactly our "development squad". I'd think Tiote/Barfa may be involved too. Might stick a few quid on us.

Any links for commentary pls?

Bit early, like. :lol:

haha just getting prepared for our win

You know, that's the funniest thing; I look forward to our games now. Even tonight where I know it won't end well, I still sit in anticipation.

Any links for commentary pls?

Bit early, like. :lol:

haha just getting prepared for our win

You know, that's the funniest thing; I look forward to our games now. Even tonight where I know it won't end well, I still sit in anticipation.

Sat supposed to be working, and all can think about is that 19:45 ko. Same every match day. :-D