Chelsea 3-4 NUFC

Barney

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seen the "pen" repeated a few times there, I'd seriously consider auditing Dowd's accounts - nobody could be that incompetent.

It'll get glossed over cos it didn't impact the result, but that was a fucking shambolic decision.

What a fuckin night! What a fuckin game! What a fuckin result!!

Fair enough Chelsea put out a reserve team, but so did we! And they played a few world class players too.

We bossed the 1st half and looked good early in the second until that predictable onslaught from chelsea but we held firm and sooopa shola becoming a hero!!

Ferguson looks a handy little player with a great final ball.

Smith was shit as per.

Lovenkrands done fuck all.

And a note on Vuckic...i had high hopes for him but tbh out of the reserve league he looks shit.

That said im fooooookin delighted! Never seen this coming!!

:lol:

Better than a Keegan 4-3 that.

SKY will be showing this for years.

......Or maybe not.

Robbed of a pen on saturday, still went on to get the win, iffy pen and 6 mins stoppage time, still got the win, well done lads, would've been easy to feel hard done by. These fucking refs are shit though.

Just watched the goal replays. Our fault for Chelsea's 1st, dithered too much. Our next 2 were canny - particularly Raylor's freekick but Shola's first was was mint. I reckon that was 25+ yards out? His 2nd was mint too. Proper header from the best delivery (contribution even) I reckon Guti's made all season so far.

Their 2nd from Anelka was a good goal mind but the pen was bollocks.

Ended right though with a win for us. Was a bit like watching the NUFC of old with my heart in my mouth at times :lol: Some great saves from Timmeh! too and not against lesser players, some of his saves from Anelka were top drawer.

Main thing is we've gotten away injury free (unless someone's picked up a bit of a knock). No major casualties though.

Good job boys.

Better than a Keegan 4-3 that.

SKY will be showing this for years.

......Or maybe not.

Robbed of a pen on saturday, still went on to get the win, iffy pen and 6 mins stoppage time, still got the win, well done lads, would've been easy to feel hard done by. These fucking refs are shit though.

Tryin to stay grounded but fuckin hell man but us going down could be the best thing to happen to us.

Went down, come back up invigourated and looking a whole lot better for it.