Titus Bramble arrested

donaldstott

I'd like to know the statistics on what percentage of group sex acts involve footballers, why can the cunts not just do it one on one, they always seem to need at least one of their mates with them.

Needs someone to shove the mobile phone up their arse tbh

:lol:

iPhone 4 would smart.

Sharper edges.

Aye, prob need a bumper :lol:

motivationalposterposter_lube.jpg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just Stevie's overt racism that offends, it's everyone else's propensity for sticking in a :lol: and chuckling at good old Stevie cracking a silly joke about the jews or blacks. No doubt the same people at the match who have a good laugh when Tommy twat face is sat behind them in the crowd calling opposition players dirty black cunts, instead of growing some balls and telling him to shut up.

I have told racist cunts in the crowd to shut the fuck up many times, I have one who sits 3 seats from me, and occasionally a black sits behind me, you utter fraud.

:icon_lol:

FFS BLACK LAD and that was a typo. Just off to get me white cape on. Wankers.

fucking hell stevie Im taking the piss put your fists down. :lol: tbh I do think you've got racist tendencis but in this instence I'm with you, asking for numbers =/= saying black people are likely to commit rape, but, like the fish, I dont think its relevant

What racist tendencies. I've shagged a black lass, if I was racist against black people do you think I would?

:rolleyes:

Stevie humming "Caribbean Queen, now we're sharing the same dream"while on the job, guaranteed.

Niall Quinn issuing statements saying they fully support Bramble. Should be keeping his gob shut until he sees how it plays out imo.

Supporting one of our players, innocent until proven guilty I guess. If it turns out true which I doubt, I'm sure Quinn will sack him anyway. Just our luck this, he's playing class then he's arrested under suspicion of rape, great.

Shame we didn't take the same stance on the Central Station lads though, seems the rules are different for fans who haven't been proven guilty of anything. :lol:

Edited by JamesD

Shame we didn't take the same stance on the Central Station lads though, seems the rules are different for fans who haven't been proven guilty of anything. :lol:

The ones that kicked and stamped on police dogs you mean?

Nothing has been proven yet mate, seems to have been the longest case ever.

The ones that kicked and stamped on police dogs you mean?

Nothing has been proven yet mate, seems to have been the longest case ever.

Was wondering what the outcome was. Last pre-season wasn't it?

Was wondering what the outcome was. Last pre-season wasn't it?

Aye, Hearts pre-season. This case isn't meant to be sorted until February '11 at the earliest. If the lads are proven innocent after all this time then they'll have been banned from the SOL for 2 seasons for no reason at all. Quite sad really how we can defend a player yet shaft the fans.

Niall Quinn issuing statements saying they fully support Bramble. Should be keeping his gob shut until he sees how it plays out imo.

Supporting one of our players, innocent until proven guilty I guess. If it turns out true which I doubt, I'm sure Quinn will sack him anyway. Just our luck this, he's playing class then he's arrested under suspicion of rape, great.

Titus has a gift for putting his foot in it. He was investigated for something similar when he played for us and here he is again a few years later. He's not the sharpest knife in the box is my guess.

Don't blame your chairman for supporting him. However if he was still our player no doubt everybody would be clamouring for us to sack him, like with Joey Barton.

:lol:

Titus Bramble’s defence to fall over, allowing prosecution tap-in

After Sunderland’s Titus Bramble was bailed following allegations relating to a rape incident in Newcastle, fans everywhere are already eagerly anticipating the calamitous mistake his defense will make ensuring an easy prosecution tap-in.

Sunderland’s chairman Niall Quinn said the 29-year-old denied any wrongdoing and that the club will stand by him right up until a brief lapse in concentration almost certainly results in a guilty conviction.

Sunderland fan Lee Allen told reporters, “I’m sure that his defense will look great for about 95% of the trial, but you just know that there’s a ridiculous mistake in there waiting to happen.”

“It’ll probably be a gift to the prosecution, or maybe even a calamatous own-goal in which his teams says he actually did it.”

“It’s the Titus Bramble way, and like a motor-way car crash I simply can’t take my eyes off it.”

Rape Allegation

Legal commentators are already speculating that mistakes at the highest level, and on the biggest stage, are likely to cost Bramble dearly, warning that those stages don’t come much bigger than a rape allegation.

“Early in his career he could afford to make mistakes with things like speeding tickets or the odd parking fine. Slipping up there is forgivable, as people forget those mistakes.”

“But you have to remember that this is the big league now, and now when he inevitable tumbles over in comical fashion gifting a win to the opposition, it will not easily be forgotten.”

http://newsarse.com/2010/09/23/titus-bramb...ecution-tap-in/

• 5 weeks later...