Williamson - sight seeing day tripper

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Steve Guinan played for Northampton against Liverpool the other night. He's 34 now, and has had a mediocre career plodding about in the lower leagues. When he was 20, he was at Nottingham Forest as a young reserve. Of course we turned out for Pearce's testimonial, Keegan felt he was short of a player so he asked Frank Clark if he could lend one. He gave us Steve Guinan. Keegan gave him the black and white shirt at half time, and said "how does it feel son, how does that feel wearing one of the greatest club strips in world football??" Keegan knew, he still knows, but despite our good start to the season I'm unconvinced any cunt else does!

On his trip to Man Utd, reflecting on the experience, Williamson said: “I was happy to come to such a brilliant stadium.

“The adrenalin was going, and it was amazing."

The other night ""I was itching to get on – it's a hell of a stadium. I just wanted to get on and get a few touches"

Now I actually had a row with a mate about this last night, he claiming I'm being oversensitive to the situation. Firstly though, St James' Park is hands down a better stadium than SB and arguably better than OT. Two, we're not fuckin Barnsley or Blackpool on a one season jolly up in to the top flight, wide eyed and gawping at our surrounds at every away game. Someone needs to tell this buffoon to pipe down as far as I'm concerned.

See this Chelsea wonderkid McEachran, on his first visit to St James' I bet he wouldn't dare say how awe inspired he was by SJP. Sort it out Williams.

Probably got his wording wrong, to be fair.

He's probably just glad to be playing at these grounds against good players when he might have still been in the lower leagues. How many oppo players/managers praise SJP? Just about every one who plays us I'd guess, the fans don't always do it but then jealousy is really a big green eyed monster and they're only human.

He could probably tone it down a bit, especially as he plays in a big impressive stadium every other week, but I've been impressed with his form this season so he's alright by me.

this. if his performances were wide eyed and in awe of the opposition it'd be more of a concern.

he probably will pipe down if we consolidate our premier league status for a couple of seasons and he gets used to his new surroundings.

Perhaps we should ignore the par for the course banalities the bloke has trotted out to the media and look at how he's actually played?......he's not exactly been found wanting has he? Man of the Match in a couple of games for some people on here. Good premier league centre back iyam.

bet it was pretty shit for him when he went to portsmouth, thinking he'd got his chance at PL football and then never playing, not because he wasnt good enough but because they couldnt afford to play him

considering his performance this season so far I'm fairly happy for him to say pretty much whatever he wants

you choose odd things to get really angry about sometimes

Guest Tuco Ramirez
bet it was pretty shit for him when he went to portsmouth, thinking he'd got his chance at PL football and then never playing, not because he wasnt good enough but because they couldnt afford to play him

considering his performance this season so far I'm fairly happy for him to say pretty much whatever he wants

you choose odd things to get really angry about sometimes

Spoke to a lot of people about this now, and opinion is split, the people I'd imagine not to care about his wide eyed autograph hunting comments, don't, and the ones who do, do.

Williamson was fucking horrendous 2day. Looked very poor

Aye, I've been impressed with him this season, coping in the prem, until yesterday. But I'm not not sure how much it was covering for Perch etc.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
This is the sort of thing only an utter utter fucktard would get wound up about.

...and only a total bum basher would dismiss it as not being eyebrow raising that a centre half of Newcastle has his kodak at the ready every time we play at a famous ground. Oh and people who should be Nottingham Forest fans.

Steve Guinan played for Northampton against Liverpool the other night. He's 34 now, and has had a mediocre career plodding about in the lower leagues. When he was 20, he was at Nottingham Forest as a young reserve. Of course we turned out for Pearce's testimonial, Keegan felt he was short of a player so he asked Frank Clark if he could lend one. He gave us Steve Guinan. Keegan gave him the black and white shirt at half time, and said "how does it feel son, how does that feel wearing one of the greatest club strips in world football??" Keegan knew, he still knows, but despite our good start to the season I'm unconvinced any cunt else does!

On his trip to Man Utd, reflecting on the experience, Williamson said: “I was happy to come to such a brilliant stadium.

The other night ""I was itching to get on – it's a hell of a stadium. I just wanted to get on and get a few touches"

Now I actually had a row with a mate about this last night, he claiming I'm being oversensitive to the situation. Firstly though, St James' Park is hands down a better stadium than SB and arguably better than OT. Two, we're not fuckin Barnsley or Blackpool on a one season jolly up in to the top flight, wide eyed and gawping at our surrounds at every away game. Someone needs to tell this buffoon to pipe down as far as I'm concerned.

See this Chelsea wonderkid McEachran, on his first visit to St James' I bet he wouldn't dare say how awe inspired he was by SJP. Sort it out Williams.

CH held back the No9 shirt you numpty.

Being in awe of another club is hardly treason. Fiberglass at Arsenal is always bleeting on about Barca. And Ronoldo constantly said he was off to Real Madrid while playing for Man-u.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

CH held back the No9 shirt you numpty.

Being in awe of another club is hardly treason. Fiberglass at Arsenal is always bleeting on about Barca. And Ronoldo constantly said he was off to Real Madrid while playing for Man-u.

Just a thought like, but perhaps it has something to do with the fact they're presently the best club in the world, in the city where he grew up??