Man Citeh vs Newcastle United

Deano

Taylor is as honest as they come, he doesn't have the guile to concoct a plan of a devious nature, and regardless he puts a good shift in. If we get a free kick within 35 yards of goal with him on the pitch, it's as good as a penalty. If it's not in a shooting position then Barton can whip one in for Carroll to leap at. Taylor can whip a good ball in from the flank and is more willing to do so than Perch, so with him and Enrique getting into the final third Carroll will get better service than if Perch were to play. It sickens me that some of our 'supporters' are so eager to criticize someone like Taylor who has represented decent value for money and has a professional attitude. I would expect no less from a moral coward though, absolutely disgusting.

2-2

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man City: Hart, Boateng, Toure, Kompany, Lescott, De Jong, Barry, Silva, Toure Yaya, Milner, Tevez. Subs: Given, Adebayor, Adam Johnson, Santa Cruz, Vieira, Jo, Boyata.

Newcastle: Krul, Perch, Williamson, Coloccini, Jose Enrique, Ben Arfa, Nolan, Tiote, Barton, Gutierrez, Ameobi. Subs: Soderberg, Campbell, Carroll, Routledge, Lovenkrands, Ryan Taylor, Smith.

Referee: Martin Atkinson (W Yorkshire)

ESPN are saying its due to form and "not training very well"

Reading between the lines, it looks like he is too big for his boots now.

Shame.

If true then fair play to Hughton for having the balls to do it. Now if only he'd drop Nolan for being shite in actual games.

Well, to drop Carroll if he hasnt trained well is a statement and the correct thing to do, keep him grounded. I think its more so the fact he's a dodgey ankle and hasnt been able to train well.

Glad to see Routledge dropped and jonas in. Genuine pace on the wings, although i am seriously worried Perch will get repeatitively arsed raped and williamson will give a penalty away.

That said, we have the ability to go forward well. I just hope we work hard for each other and do ourselves proud.

Got this down as a loss so anything more is a bonus.

I cant see any reason as to why this would be deleted because it's not illegal behavour and is no way linked to this site.

if you have sopcast go on freefootball.org/upcoming.php and then click on man citeh v newcastle, about 15 streams. enjoy lads.