• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does BHS still have a restaurant? You could get sausage, chips and beans in there. Not sure what your folks will fancy?

Reminds me of so many shopping trips with my mam, getting dragged into BHS while begging to go to McDonald's.

Actually quite grateful for it now. :lol:

If The Botanist doesn't tickle their fancy, Jamie's Italian is just next door and I enjoyed that. Bit hard not to think of the fucking state the kitchens must be in if they're owt like his on 30 MInute Meals, like

Aye I saw that, and after looking at pictures most of the afternoon the Botanist might be a little too trendy for them. Although I'd love to see my mam patiently wait for the plate that's supposed to come with her Fish and Chips and my Dad flip the table when the waiter hipstersplains that it's supposed to come in a wooden fruit box...

The-Botanist-2.jpg

Aye I saw that, and after looking at pictures most of the afternoon the Botanist might be a little too trendy for them. Although I'd love to see my mam patiently wait for the plate that's supposed to come with her Fish and Chips and my Dad flip the table when the waiter hipstersplains that it's supposed to come in a wooden fruit box...

The-Botanist-2.jpg

:lol:

Aye, but if you choose a meal that comes on a plate, it's a lovely patterned china plate.