Tiote

Jusoda Kid

The GK is an odd one. All he has needed now is for ages is someone remotely reliable. Why he didnt go for Given, i'll never know.

Because he'd have been wasting his time. I know for a fact that, unless the club is sold, Given won't come back here in a million years.

I was talking about Wenger,

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GK is an odd one. All he has needed now is for ages is someone remotely reliable. Why he didnt go for Given, i'll never know.

Because he'd have been wasting his time. I know for a fact that, unless the club is sold, Given won't come back here in a million years.

Aye, what about Arsenal though, like we were talking about :icon_lol:

(Citeh have no reason to sell him to a champions league place rival, of course)

:icon_lol:

Arsenal have been like this for years though, there's always one or two players that let them down. Their bench today was up their with the best in the league, with the sqaud they have they shouldn't be getting beat off the likes of us and West Brom.

Fucking amazing player.

Shows the difference between a Guthrie type player(who I quite like) and someone of that pedigree.

Cannot believe he didn't start every game for FC Twente in a 5man midfield!

McClaren said they didn't really use that type of player in Holland :icon_lol: but he had the attributes to be very good in England.

Wenger is a strange one, obviously a top manager, but he insists on having a below standard keeper, and always likes to have at least one shit centreback knocking about as a minimum. And he doesn't seem to remember his winning teams had the likes of Viera and Petit to mix it when needed then play the football, bit of skill, some steel as well, some youth and some experience.

Fucking amazing player.

Shows the difference between a Guthrie type player(who I quite like) and someone of that pedigree.

Cannot believe he didn't start every game for FC Twente in a 5man midfield!

McClaren said they didn't really use that type of player in Holland :icon_lol: but he had the attributes to be very good in England.

Hard to argue with the success he had there. They must have some superb midfielders.

I was talking about Wenger,

Ah gotcha... :icon_lol:

How many yellows has he picked up so far? He does seem to pick up quite a few for what should be some relatively innocuous challenges.

Not looking forward to the match where he's not available and Alan Smith steps in to deputise.

How many yellows has he picked up so far? He does seem to pick up quite a few for what should be some relatively innocuous challenges.

Not looking forward to the match where he's not available and Alan Smith steps in to deputise.

Hes on 3 I believe, and hopefully Guthrie would get the call up instead

Very weak yellow it was too i felt...

Especially when it took Fabergas 3/4 of a game where he was being a right cheating twat to get one also.

True but despite that i thought Mike Dean had a decent game yesterday.

Ya actually.. Crowd has a lot to do with that tho i reckon.. Some 50/50s he might have passed on if the crowd were a bit rowdier..

Very weak yellow it was too i felt...

Especially when it took Fabergas 3/4 of a game where he was being a right cheating twat to get one also.

True but despite that i thought Mike Dean had a decent game yesterday.

It was just repeated here, so I watched the first half (again) and Mike Dean's first 15/20 minutes for us was a bit shit.

The Tiote yellow, Carroll had two really bizarre fouls called against him. It all seemed to turn after the Arsenal players had a go at him for the Wilshere challenge on Barton.