How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

I was looking at it the other way.

The idea that exercise or staying healthy needs to be seen as an pre-requisite to enjoying life is weird.

People born with congenital health problems can obviously (and I tend to find they more often do) have far richer lives than people who live a perfectly healthy life and fret about that extra stone they need to shift.

As Cloud Cult tell us, in their song Complicated Creation...

If you rid of all your baggage you will likely float away.

But you can't know beauty if you don't know pain

Gotta feel it, feel it all.

There's your medication

:D

I think it's different being born with something and learning to cope brilliantly with it, and being healthy and having things start to go wrong with you.

When I had a bit health drama a couple of years ago and was off work for a while, it was really shit. I didn't mind being off work obviously, but not being able to do stuff that you normally could was depressing.

Obviously there are no guarantees, but doing something to try and stay healthy makes sense to me from that point of view. Having stuff stop working has got to be pretty miserable.

Different strokes though. I've got a mate whose dad died of bowel cancer. This lad lives on red meat and drinks about 50 cans every weekend. That makes no sense to me given the family history, but it's how he enjoys his life.

Fried Breakfast - http://www.stusfood.com/food-and-health/105-there-are-how-many-calories-in-a-fried-english-breakfast

That not a bad breakfast and thats 1126 cals :lol:

Reckon the German version is much less. Have one or two a week, it's one of the things I miss the most...They overdo the eggs here (it's the law or summink)...So, then I have to find a place that will bend to my will.

Reckon the German version is much less. Have one or two a week, it's one of the things I miss the most...They overdo the eggs here (it's the law or summink)...So, then I have to find a place that will bend to my will.

Blatantly end up at Finnegans in the Fleetenkieker, ordering the "Irish breakfast with Irish sausage and Irish bacon and Irish beans" (their wording)

• 2 weeks later...

Is this where Stevie got Pidgeon shoulders from ;)

fair play thats a big loss in short time, considering you're not following CT's ultra weightloss diet where you shed a stone in a month by eating chinese and drinking every night. :D

:lol: hideous aren't they

Jokes aside, it's an impressive cut.

You've took the piss out of me and others before for going on about nutrition so I have to ask - is this the result of simply training or did you clean up your diet too? I can't imagine you achieved those results through exercise alone but who knows? Maybe you're blessed with better genetics than me.

Most of it was diet tbf. Cut out snacks between meals and takeaways. Also ate smaller portions and started running around 10miles a week. Still room for improvement though as there's virtually zero fruit or veg in my diet atm. Working on it though

As daft as it sounds my body was in alright shape after years of going to the gym. I just needed to shift the 2 stone of fat surrounding it

Most of it was diet tbf. Cut out snacks between meals and takeaways. Also ate smaller portions and started running around 10miles a week. Still room for improvement though as there's virtually zero fruit or veg in my diet atm. Working on it though

As daft as it sounds my body was in alright shape after years of going to the gym. I just needed to shift the 2 stone of fat surrounding it

yup. it's way easier to look good after a cut if you're already have some muscle mass underneath. i tend to train in cycles - autumn/winter is bulk, spring/summer is cut. i don't really mind carrying a bit of extra fat in the winter months.

Yeah while Im not doing the traditional cut/bulk as such, I am planning on tightening things up for 3 months Jan-Mar to get my bf% down a bit more. Then continue as I am. Im around 15% atm.