How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Anyone back to the gym after a Christmas binge? I really let myself go for 12 days and am back on it like a trooper. Funny how busy the gym is this time of year

Went back on Wednesday after a week and a bit off. Was looking forward to it as well. My gym hasn't been as busy as Id expected like but I think that will change next week.

Having not drank for the 2 weeks in the lead up to Christmas, and kept up the running, been able to enjoy some great meals without too much guilt. Had my last day today, old friend who emigrated to Melbourne was in town, had a 4 hour lunch which turned into a session. Bloated, sated and done.

Several things are happening this year which will improve my health -

1:The fags are getting binned within the next fortnight

2: I will be cycling more - fuck running ...... mug's game.

3: I might even do some form of organised exercise - I'm thinking yoga at the moment, I don't need strength , cycling will get the aerobic side of things ticking over, what I need to work on is flexibility, so Om Mani Mani etc it is.

Several things are happening this year which will improve my health -

1:The fags are getting binned within the next fortnight

2: I will be cycling more - fuck running ...... mug's game.

3: I might even do some form of organised exercise - I'm thinking yoga at the moment, I don't need strength , cycling will get the aerobic side of things ticking over, what I need to work on is flexibility, so Om Mani Mani etc it is.

While I packed in with patches 4 or 5 years ago, I know first hand of several people who have stopped lately with the electric cigs.

Anyone back to the gym after a Christmas binge? I really let myself go for 12 days and am back on it like a trooper. Funny how busy the gym is this time of year

I only went once over Christmas and was back yesterday for my first cardio session since the festivities. It was canny tough, but felt good to get back into a routine. I'll be there tonight as well and possibly tomorrow morning. There already seem to be plenty new starters but I expect next week will be worse. I guess that's what I get for going to a dirt cheap city centre gym. :D

Need to trim down some body fat, been rubbish with my diet the last few months so got a bit of flab around the waist which needs to go.

That's what I want to be :(

Try hypnotism CT. You can either get him to make you think every bit of junk food tastes literally like shit or you can get him to make you think you look like Brad Pitt when you catch yourself in the mirror.

:good:

As of last neet, 189cm 6'2 and a bit, 15st 8lbs. 27.98 on BMI. Cheeky twats, I'm not even fat. I'll be 14 7 for the GNR, and if it still says I'm a fat cunt I don't care.

I put about 4 pound on over Christmas, which is disgusting but easily fixed. I've had a headache for the last three days and I'm convinced it's sugar withdrawal after the amount of chocolate, cake and biscuits I've existed on for the last two weeks.

Aye I used it a lot last year. Great if you're cooking at home too as you can put full recipes in and tell it how many servings that provides, and it tells you the nutritional breakdown per portion.

You need to be a bit careful if you've been off for a while. I once did squats with what I lifted before a month long break and could barely walk for weeks.

Off topic but are you at Leeds General or Jimmy's Luke?

You need to be a bit careful if you've been off for a while. I once did squats with what I lifted before a month long break and could barely walk for weeks.

Scary how quickly you can go backwards if you haven't been for a while.

Scary how quickly you can go backwards if you haven't been for a while.

I think the opposite tbh - its impressive what you can still lift/run if you've been off for a bit. After all I did still manage to lift the same - just my muscles weren't used to doing it so it bloody hurt after

I think the opposite tbh - its impressive what you can still lift/run if you've been off for a bit. After all I did still manage to lift the same - just my muscles weren't used to doing it so it bloody hurt after

Well, Im thinking when I done the GNR. Within a month of doing nowt later I was fucked doing 6mile. With lifting there is a hell of a lot psychological as well (not all, ofc)