if you heard a joke today, post it

Dr Gloom

On 14/05/2024 at 20:04, Monkeys Fist said:

Past three nights as I’ve taken the mutt out for his evening shite, there’s been a bloke sitting under the same street light, dressed top-to-toe in hi viz gear, deep in thought. 

I finally cracked tonight when he was there again and asked him what he was doing? 

He said 

“ Just reflecting, mate”. 

200.gif?cid=7ad0e14crm358ous964cqbhyyv85

• Haha 1

An Airbus 380 is on its way across the Atlantic. It flies consistently at 800 km/h at 30,000 feet, when suddenly a Eurofighter with a Tempo Mach 2 appears.

The pilot of the fighter jet slows down, flies alongside the Airbus, and greets the pilot of the passenger plane by radio: “Airbus, boring flight isn’t it? Now have a look at this!”

He rolls his jet on its back, accelerates, breaks through the sound barrier, rises rapidly to a dizzying height, and then swoops down almost to sea level in a breathtaking dive. He loops back next to the Airbus and asks: “Well, how was that?”

The Airbus pilot answers: “Very impressive, but watch this!”

The jet pilot watches the Airbus, but nothing happens. It continues to fly straight, at the same speed. After 10 minutes, the Airbus pilot radios, “Well, how was that?

Confused, the jet pilot asks, “What did you do?”

The AirBus pilot laughs and says: “I got up, stretched my legs, walked to the back of the aircraft to use the washroom, then got a cup of coffee and a chocolate fudge pastry.”

• Haha 3

A new trattoria has opened near me, run by an Italian American lad from New York. 

We went the other night and it was excellent,  but the portions were mental and we couldn’t finish even half of our dishes. 
The gaffer, Mario, asked

” Ho- you wanna box for them leftovers?”

I said

” No mate, I don’t do combat sports”. 

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

A new trattoria has opened near me, run by an Italian American lad from New York. 

We went the other night and it was excellent,  but the portions were mental and we couldn’t finish even half of our dishes. 
The gaffer, Mario, asked

I said

Kid Slap GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The gaffer, Mario, asked

I said

Our survey said....1000007413.jpg.d0f8e2ed6b6725bb953ecb1b538e4307.jpg

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The gaffer, Mario, asked

I said

Disappointed Primary School GIF by @ICT_MrP

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The gaffer, Mario, asked

I said

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The gaffer, Mario, asked

I said

How Dare You Greta GIF

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The gaffer, Mario, asked

I said

AP-FO1.gif.4226ee02a4bb7809012db6b853344e45.gif

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

An Airbus 380 is on its way across the Atlantic. It flies consistently at 800 km/h at 30,000 feet, when suddenly a Eurofighter with a Tempo Mach 2 appears.

The pilot of the fighter jet slows down, flies alongside the Airbus, and greets the pilot of the passenger plane by radio: “Airbus, boring flight isn’t it? Now have a look at this!”

He rolls his jet on its back, accelerates, breaks through the sound barrier, rises rapidly to a dizzying height, and then swoops down almost to sea level in a breathtaking dive. He loops back next to the Airbus and asks: “Well, how was that?”

The Airbus pilot answers: “Very impressive, but watch this!”

The jet pilot watches the Airbus, but nothing happens. It continues to fly straight, at the same speed. After 10 minutes, the Airbus pilot radios, “Well, how was that?

Confused, the jet pilot asks, “What did you do?”

The AirBus pilot laughs and says: “I got up, stretched my legs, walked to the back of the aircraft to use the washroom, then got a cup of coffee and a chocolate fudge pastry.”

lunch taco GIF

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The gaffer, Mario, asked

I said

Fuck Outta Here No Way GIF by Desus & Mero

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The gaffer, Mario, asked

I said

Incredible slow-mo! Canelo Alvarez's BRUTAL knockout of Amir Khan on Make a  GIF

• Haha 2

The gaffer, Mario, asked

” Hey yo BUDDY, you want that to go?”

I said

"*SOPRANOS OHHHHH!* The fuck is you tawkin about, fucking combat sports. The BALLS on this fucking limey ASSHOLE!" 

You shouldn't have made him Italian American. 

• Haha 4

The gaffer, Mario, asked

I said

Old Man Yes GIF by Jeremy Fisher

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

You shouldn't have made him Italian American. 

The Sopranos Hbo GIF

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The gaffer, Mario, asked

I said

I was in there the other night. After the main course the waiter asked if we wanted dessert. I said: what do you call it where they pour an espresso over ice cream. He said: affogato. I replied: I can’t remember either 

• Haha 9

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

I was in there the other night. After the main course the waiter asked if we wanted dessert. I said: what do you call it where they pour an espresso over ice cream. He said: affogato. I replied: I can’t remember either 

1000003351.jpg.787bfda1e14aefc8e40a765422401631.jpg

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Alex said:

Doctor Who Mystery GIF by funk

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Alex said:

Fail Jerry Gergich GIF by Parks and Recreation

• Haha 4