if you heard a joke today, post it

Dr Gloom

The Pope goes to a restaurant and says to the waiter, ' can I have a rare steak please.'

The waiter shouts, 'one bloody steak for the Pope.'

The Pope gets all angry and gives the waiter a right telling off for swearing but the waiter explains that a rare steak is known as a bloody steak and it's not swearing.

The Pope thanks the waiter and apologises for thinking he swore and trots off, remembering how to order any future steaks.

A week passes by and the Pope has a young priest in tow and takes him to the restaurant.

The Pope decides to smugly show the young priest how to order, so the Pope shouts over to the waiter....'waiter, could I have a bloody steak please'....

The young priest appears shocked but thinks, what the hell and shouts....'me too, with lashings of fucking chips on the side.' :naughty:

The Pope is doing a crossword and struggling so he asks one of his cardinals for some help.

"four letters...female... something-U-N-T. Any ideas?". His cardinal certainly can think of a word but he really can't tell his holiness that. Thankfully, he thinks of something else.

"'Aunt', your holiness," then sighs with relief.

"ah, aunt, yes of course. Do you have an eraser I can borrow?"

• 2 months later...

Mrs. F. said last night,

"If you switch off the light, I will take it up the arse."

Light off , next thing ,she lets out a blood-curling scream.

Maybe I should have waited for the bulb to cool off first?

• 3 months later...

John, an ex-Squaddie gets through to the interview stage at Newcastle City Council for a job there. After a brief interview the interviewer asks John to expand a bit on the medical part of his application. John explains that he was hit in the groin area with a bit of shrapnel in Iraq and consequently lost his testicles. He also mentioned his caffeine allergy. "No problem, John!" said the interviewer, "We like to accommodate everybody here at Newcastle City Council regardless of disability, religion and race. We also like to employ ex-servicemen as well so I'm pleased to offer you the job!" John gladly accepts and asks what time they start work at his department? "Well it's nine AM to five PM for everyone else but you will be starting at eleven till five instead." "Why's that?" asks John. The interviewer replies, "Here at Newcastle City Council we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls for the first couple of hours so it's pointless you coming in till then".

A first-grade teacher, Ms Brooks, was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked, 'Harry, what's your problem?'

Harry answered, 'I'm too smart for the 1st grade. My sister is in the 3rd grade and I'msmarter than she is! I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!'

Ms.. Brooks had enough. She took Harry

to the principal's office.

While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told Ms. Brooks he would give the boy a test. If he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the 1st grade and behave. She agreed.

Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and heagreed to take the test.

Principal:

'What is 3 x 3?'

Harry:

'9.'

Principal:

'What is 6 x 6?'

Harry:

'36.'

And so it went with every question the principal thought a 3rd grader should know.

The principal looks at Ms. Brooks and tells her, 'I think Harry can go to the 3rdgrade'

Ms. Brooks says to the principal, 'Let me ask him some questions..'

The principal and Harry both agreed.

Ms.. Brooks asks, 'What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?'

Harry, after a moment: 'Legs..'

Ms Brooks: 'What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?'

The principal wondered why would she ask such a question!

Harry replied: 'Pockets.'

Ms. Brooks: 'What does a dog do that a man steps into?'

Harry:

'Pants.'

The principal sat forward with his mouth hanging open.

Ms. Brooks: 'What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?'

The principal's eyes opened really wide and before he could stop the answer, Harry replied, 'Bubble gum.'

Ms. Brooks: 'What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and adog does on three legs?'

Harry: 'Shake hands.'

The principal was trembling.

Ms.. Brooks: 'What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' that means a lot of heat andexcitement?'

Harry:

'Firetruck.'

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher, 'Put Harry in the fifth-grade, I got the last seven questions wrong...'

Was out last night and dropped the "Neil Buchanan's dead" joke, felt bad about 3 minutes later when the girls were still talking about how much of a shock it was, and that how one of them had met him once...

• 3 weeks later...

SEX INSURANCE

Do you have any??

If not then please find a list below catering for most tastes:

Sex with your wife;

Legal and General. . .

Sex with your partner; Standard Life. . .

Sex with someone

different;

Go Compare. . .

Sex on the phone;

Direct Line. .

Sex with a fat bird;

More Than. .

Sex with a hot bird; Privileged. .

Sex on the back seat; Sheila's Wheels. .

Sex with a transvestite;

Confused.com. .

Sex with an animal; Compare the Meerkat. .

I laughed at a midget absailing down a prison wall. It was a little condescending.

He was locked up because he's a charlatan pyschic.

The police are looking for a small medium at large

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...