if you heard a joke today, post it

Dr Gloom

Mick, from Dublin, appeared on 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' and towards the end of the program had already won 500,000 euros.

"You've done very well so far," said Chris Tarrant, the show's presenter, "but for a million euros you've only got one life-line left, phone a friend. Everything is riding on this question. Will you go for it?"

"Sure," said Mick. "I'll have a go!"

"Which of the following birds does NOT build its own nest? A. Sparrow B. Thrush C. Magpie D. Cuckoo

"I haven't got a clue." said Mick, ''So I'll use last lifeline and phone my friend Paddy back home in Dublin."

Mick called up his mate, and told him the circumstances and repeated the question to him.

"Fookin hell, Mick!" cried Paddy. "Dat's simple - it's a cuckoo."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fookin sure."

Mick hung up the phone and told Chris, "I'll go with cuckoo as my answer."

"Is that your final answer?" asked Chris.

"Dat it is."

There was a long, long pause and then the presenter screamed, "Cuckoo is the correct answer! Mick, you've won 1 million euros!"

The next night, Mick invited Paddy to their local pub to buy him a Guinness.

"Tell me, Paddy? How in Heaven's name did you know it was da Cuckoo that doesn't build its own nest?"

"Because he lives in a fookin clock!

• 2 weeks later...

Couple driving home and run over a badger, they get out and find it's still breathing but freezing cold. He says "Put it between your legs to warm it up", she says "But it's all wet and it stinks", he says "Well hold the badgers fucking nose then!"

• 2 weeks later...

KNOCK KNOCK...

KNOCK KNOCK...

KNOCK...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK...

...KNOCK KNOCK...

KNOCK...

KNOCK...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK...

KNOCK...

HURRY UP WHITNEY, I NEED A SH1T.

The wife was asking me how many women I had been with,I said "do we really need to do this as I know it may upset you",she says "I'm not worried about that so just tell me".

I said "ok ,here goes 1 2 3 4 5 6 you 8 9 10 !!"

I was right,she did get upset

Had a bit of a heart to heart with my new Thai Girlfriend, basically she said that a small cock shouldn't really have too much effect on a stable and loving relationship. I still wish she didn't have one though.

Edited by Howmanheyman

What do you call an Irish man with shampoo on his head?

Tim-O-Tay

John Terry is going to his daughter's sports day this week.

He's wearing his full PE kit in case she wins.

Kenny Dalglish starts his new job with sky this week

he will be putting his first dish up this week

Halfway through my shift at Jessops, a guy came in to pick up some photos of his naked wife.

Naturally, I had a little peek as I handed them over. "Would you like the negatives?" I asked.

"Yes please," he said sheepishly.

I said, "Your wife's got saggy tits and a fat arse.”

I was having sex with a girl last night when she suddenly started crying. I said, "What's the matter?" She said, "It really hurts. "I said, "Not used to a big cock eh?" She said, "I'm talking about the pepper spray in my eyes you twisted cunt."

I was having sex with a girl last night when she suddenly started crying. I said, "What's the matter?" She said, "It really hurts. "I said, "Not used to a big cock eh?" She said, "I'm talking about the pepper spray in my eyes you twisted cunt."

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Bloke sees a Jamaican putting up a sign, 'Boat For Sale'.

The man looks but all he sees is a Caravan and a Jeep. He goes up to the Jamaican and asks, "Where's the Boat? All I can see is a Caravan and a Jeep."

"Ya Mon", replies the Jamaican, "and they Boat for Sale....!!"

My neighbours son has finally made it onto the Submarines which was his ambition when he applied to the Royal Navy. He's a hard working half Geordie/half Indian lad and everybody's really pleased for him. Here's to Able Seaman Gandeep Undawatta! :good: