if you heard a joke today, post it

Dr Gloom

16 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It struck me the day that loads of the best F1 drivers have Scottish towns in their names. 

Lewis Hamilton ( twofer) 

Eddie Irvine

Stirling Moss

Ayr Toon Centre. 

Wallace And Gromit Smh GIF by Aardman Animations

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It struck me the day that loads of the best F1 drivers have Scottish towns in their names. 

Lewis Hamilton ( twofer) 

Eddie Irvine

Stirling Moss

Ayr Toon Centre. 

:lol:

This joke was brought to you in association with the Hancock museum. 

But in a similar vein, the best leaders who've been in jail for years and were eventually released and helped end apartheid have car shop titles in their name.

Nissan Main Dealer.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

But in a similar vein, the best leaders who've been in jail for years and were eventually released and helped end apartheid have car shop titles in their name.

Nissan Main Dealer.

200.gif?cid=7ad0e14cgj9qhopdijsog7t63185

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Nissan Main Dealer.

anigif_original-17470-1458506070-4.gif

• Haha 5

One day two young brothers in Rome, aged 12 and 14 came home with a 20 and 50 euro note. Their mother asked them where they got all that money.

“Well, we were standing outside the brothel when a guy left,” said the 12-year-old. “We told him we knew where he had been, so he asked us not to reveal anything and gave us 20 euros.”

“Then we followed the man,” said the other boy, “and when he came to his house we told him that now we also knew where he lived. Then he gave us another 50 euros and begged us to keep quiet.”

“That’s a truly awful behavior,” the mother replied. “You really should be ashamed of yourselves and feel sorry for the man. Off you go to confession.”

The boys did what they were told and went to church to confess to the priest.

After a while they came back with another 100 euros - because now they now knew where the man worked.

• Haha 2

On 22/11/2023 at 08:24, Wardi said:

The coastguard are reporting that a ship carrying red paint has been involved in a collision with another ship containing blue paint.

Both sets of crew are said to be marooned.

image.gif.96e791ba577a78d471418d1c3bbc21da.gif

• Haha 4

On 26/11/2023 at 09:50, Monkeys Fist said:

anigif_original-17470-1458506070-4.gif

:lol: Bit disappointed Johnny Dumfries never made the list. Just to place the joke well and truly in its 80s heyday 

• Haha 2

It snowed last night…
8:00 am: I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn’t make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman’s voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 - The transgender man…women…person asked why I didn’t just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up .

8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.

8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 - TV news crew from BBC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied “Snowballs” and am now called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By noon it all melted

Moral:

There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become, all because of snowflakes

Went to a shop today to buy some sexy underwear for the Mrs today.

Asked the assistant for some help.  She showed me a pair of knickers, I asked "Are they Satin?" She looked at me odd "No, they're brand new"

• Haha 5