if you heard a joke today, post it

Dr Gloom

26 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I was sitting on a bench having my bait the other when this old dear came and sat down with her chihuahua. 

It kept jumping up at my ankles, begging for some tasty morsels, so I turned to the old biddy and said 

“ Is it ok if I throw your wee dog a bit?”

” Of course, yes” she said. 

So picked the little rat up and chucked it in to the traffic. 

dramatic chihuahua omg GIF

• Haha 5

35 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I was sitting on a bench having my bait the other when this old dear came and sat down with her chihuahua. 

It kept jumping up at my ankles, begging for some tasty morsels, so I turned to the old biddy and said 

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Dog Gif GIF

• Haha 2

happy-birthday-ashleigh.gif

• Haha 3

reactions on X: "dog looking at computer what a lovely day on the internet  good lord https://t.co/HFsMtebYgo" / X

• Haha 6

15 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I was sitting on a bench having my bait the other when this old dear came and sat down with her . 

Angry Dog GIF

40 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I just got sacked from my job at the Ice-cream parlour.

I refused to work on Sundaes.

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

I just got sacked from my job at the Ice-cream parlour.

I refused to work Sundaes.

sad ice cream GIF by Boomerang Official

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wardi said:

I managed to burn my Hawaiian pizza in the oven last night.

Maybe I should have tried aloha setting.

reactions on X: "moe bartender the simpsons head in oven with no funeral  sign taped to back https://t.co/pzNIpqxgp9" / X

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Wardi said:

I managed to burn my Hawaiian pizza in the oven last night.

Maybe I should have tried aloha setting.

Do you work in a Christmas cracker factory?

• Haha 1

A man and his wife were having some problems and giving each other the silent treatment.

The next week, the man realised he’d need his wife to wake him at 5 a.m. for an early flight.

Not wanting to be the first to break the silence, he finally wrote on a piece of paper: “Please wake me at 5 a.m.”

The next morning the man woke up, only to discover it was 9 a.m. and he’d missed his flight.

Furious, he was about to go and scream at his wife when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed that said: “It’s 5 a.m. Wake up.

• Haha 1

A World known Wasp expert hears that a copy of an impossible to get vinyl 12” of wasp sounds is available to purchase in London so make the trip half way around the World to buy it… turning up at the record store, he asks the salesperson to play the record so he can check it for quality.

Anyway, after a few tracks the Wasp expert has become enraged at the waste of time given that the recording is not of rare wasps as he had been told. He is an expert and knows his stuff!

Shamefaced, the salesperson checks the record and concludes that he had played the Bee side instead.

• Jaysus... 1

3 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

A World known Wasp expert hears that a copy of an impossible to get vinyl 12” of wasp sounds is available to purchase in London so make the trip half way around the World to buy it… turning up at the record store, he asks the salesperson to play the record so he can check it for quality.

Anyway, after a few tracks the Wasp expert has become enraged at the waste of time given that the recording is not of rare wasps as he had been told. He is an expert and knows his stuff!

Shamefaced, the salesperson checks the record and concludes that he had played the Bee side instead.

IMG_2447.thumb.jpeg.9a2432e5ef2f3588e9732799835504cf.jpeg

There’s a Viz advert for everything 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

Bbc Plants GIF by PBS

• Haha 1

Don't know about wasps but you can tell it's that time of the year again, unbelievably got stung by a bee leaving Sainsbury's yesterday. £5.99 for a fucking jar of honey! :faint:

• Haha 3

I accidentally bought a pot of manuka honey, only realised when I went through the receipt of a surprisingly expensive shop. 

£18 for a fucking jar of honey!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1