Bolton Wanderers vs Newcastle United

khay

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did I miss from Williamson? Why will he get a ban?

Soon afterwards, Elmander went down under an off-the-ball incident with Mike Williamson but the Newcastle player received no punishment.

Referee missed it apparently.

Disgusting performance. Nolan was a bit of a nijnja-assasin. Colo and Smith were the shittest of the bunch. Carroll did very well and apparently because hes big its okay to jump into him and not touch the ball at all about 10 times.

1 penalty and 1 offside goal that should not have been given, the ref was such a cunt aswell. We had no discipline today either, someone needs to smack the players in the face now, Barton getting himself stupidly banned against blackburn. Williamson is starting to get found out aswell, championship defender with a bit of size. Immensely slow and he really should have been on top of most of davies' headers today. Instead he was mostly nowhere to be found and Colo is always gonna lose that battle. Hopefully we will do better next week with tiote back and smith demoted to the u16s.

Just got back,

Well beaten, Bolton's fans and ground shite but team superb, tore us a new hole, Tiote would have got us points from this game, Carroll was superb, everyone else was a bit shite,

too pissed to properly discuss, singing was fun.

Done.

Just got back,

Well beaten, Bolton's fans and ground shite but team superb, tore us a new hole, Tiote would have got us points from this game, Carroll was superb, everyone else was a bit shite,

too pissed to properly discuss, singing was fun.

Done.

We were utterly shambolic today but I still wouldn't disagree with this tbh. Tiote out and suddenly Nolan and Colo looked like pub players. It's hard to quantify just how much Tiote's game makes their jobs (in particualr) a far more straightforward proposition for them.

Also agree that Carroll was superb on absolute scaps btw.

Dying for Noelie's input btw.

Sorry to keep you waiting Alex but they had to take me to the hospital after the 5th. goal and I've just got back after undergoing treatment.

They diagnosed me as having suffered an instantaneous attack of overwhelming depression brought on by sheer disappointment and disapproval of a performance over which I had no control.

The attending doctors have ordered me to bed and to avoid television/computer viewing until I feel well enough to absorb the same trauma again. :lol:

Edited by Noelie

December 11th

We playing yous away. Might go if I do I'll shit on me seat. The place stinks of shit anyway

We'll be sure to have a minutes silence if you do

Why the fuck do we put ourselves through watching it again on MOTD :lol:

Well for me it was to see the Colochini sending off that I missed. What a tit! Why oh why have gone into self destruct mode after such a decent start to the season. Also hoping to see the Williamson "head butt" but didnt really seem to cover it.

It was hard to tell with the Williamson one, it wasn't blatant, more of a collision.

I hope we appeal Jose Enrique's yellow card. The card itself won't mean much because Jose doesn't acrue a lot, but on principle alone we should appeal because they got it blatantly wrong and a successful appeal will officially point out that the linesmen/ref got it wrong and the mark will be against them instead of Jose.