Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 threads on this already on SMB. Obsessed :lol:

your manager gets sacked and the first thing you do is go on a Sunderland board? Obsessed?

You've got a point.

If Bruce was sacked there'd be a topic about it on here.

:lol: you just have to laugh at NUFC. We beat Arsenal, a good mackem side, and West Ham who were unbeaten in five, we encounter suspensions and injuries, which totally stretch our weak squad, which Ashley has in no way strengthened, and he sacks him!!! Unbelievable, and I tell you something else I can't imagine anyone doing better than Chris has with what he's had at his disposal. It is worse than Keegan this.

Just in time for the January window by the way.

Surprise surprise.

Better that than in the first week of February, if we believed there was going to be any cash to splash in the first place.

I expect a full time appointment on Febuary 1st.

Unfortunately they'll be unable to spend the tens of millions they wanted to during the window as the club is in a state of flux.

They're a joke.

what a fuckign joke ashley is. why doesn't he fuck off? just as gets lucky with the manager he's forced to appoint, he fuxking well sacks him???

fuck off now you fat twat! what's the betting he's no one lined up to replace him either.

3 threads on this already on SMB. Obsessed :)

your manager gets sacked and the first thing you do is go on a Sunderland board? Obsessed?

I'm obsessed with their obsession :lol:

There was a ton of threads when O'Neill left Villa. No difference here, just a lot more laughing/shock!

Actually can't understand the logic behind sacking him, said to my mate the other day how much of a good job he's done on limited funds, even after a bad run it should make no difference to his job. Mental.

Who's favourite to replace him?

:lol:you just have to laugh at NUFC. We beat Arsenal, a good mackem side, and West Ham who were unbeaten in five, we encounter suspensions and injuries, which totally stretch our weak squad, which Ashley has in no way strengthened, and he sacks him!!! Unbelievable, and I tell you something else I can't imagine anyone doing better than Chris has with what he's had at his disposal. It is worse than Keegan this.

Everyone is.