Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If it is Jol I'd piss myself if he appointed the same no.2 that he had at Shpursh :D

This had me nodding my head:

Still baffled by Hughton sacking. Only a Newcastle owner could bollock his manager for celebrating a 5-1 win over their local rivals.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think there were signs that the players had started to lose their way. The silly bans - Collo, Barton etc...The lack of interest from Guti...By any standard there have been some poor performances of late and I sensed a lack of commitment from some of the players. Just saying like.

You're a good lad and all that Parky, but that's pish. The performance at Arsenal was one of the most committed I've seen off a toon team ever. That's only 3/4 weeks ago.

And the performance against WBA was shocking and that was 3 days ago and the one agaist Bolton was a week ago, things were slipping and thats a fact

Read Alex's post above.

I did then I read the shit you posted

What that it was 3/4 weeks ago we produced one of the most committed showings I've ever seen you stupid cunt? Well we did. The reasons our form suffered are obvious.

No knob head, I know we played well against Arsenal and yes it was 4 weeks ago but barring the Chelsea game we ave been gash. 2 points from 15??? What if after the next 4 or 5 we were at the bottom, what would you do? watch re runs of the Arsenal game??

You still don't get it do you?

Fuck me man, anyone can see we have a lack of bodies, a lack of quality bodies in the squad. So changing manager will fix that will it?

Do you understand now or shall I draw a diagram for you with stick figures?

don't take any notice of "ken" mate. However, his admittance of a lack of quality within the squad, which is down to the owner not backing his manager, speaks volumes when he slates me for saying the same thing when discussing how far backwards the club has gone since we had owners that did precisely that.

You simply can't make up such sheer hypocrisy. What a fuckin joke.

If it is Jol I'd piss myself if he appointed the same no.2 that he had at Shpursh :icon_lol:

This had me nodding my head:

Still baffled by Hughton sacking. Only a Newcastle owner could bollock his manager for celebrating a 5-1 win over their local rivals.

it could be, my man in the pub hasn't spotted him yet :D but only a new owner will give him a chance.

You never know.

Think there were signs that the players had started to lose their way. The silly bans - Collo, Barton etc...The lack of interest from Guti...By any standard there have been some poor performances of late and I sensed a lack of commitment from some of the players. Just saying like.

You're a good lad and all that Parky, but that's pish. The performance at Arsenal was one of the most committed I've seen off a toon team ever. That's only 3/4 weeks ago.

And the performance against WBA was shocking and that was 3 days ago and the one agaist Bolton was a week ago, things were slipping and thats a fact

Read Alex's post above.

What that it was 3/4 weeks ago we produced one of the most committed showings I've ever seen you stupid cunt? Well we did. The reasons our form suffered are obvious.

No knob head, I know we played well against Arsenal and yes it was 4 weeks ago but barring the Chelsea game we ave been gash. 2 points from 15??? What if after the next 4 or 5 we were at the bottom, what would you do? watch re runs of the Arsenal game??

The squads been decimated by injuries and suspensions. Real Madrid lost one player last season and fell to pieces, Ronaldo. We've been losing two's three's and four's and we don't have the squad to cope, are you so incredibly dense you can't see that. It was ALWAYS going to happen predicted for months by people like, me, Alex, mancmag, Happy Face, virtually anyone with half a clue could see the inevitability of suspensions and injuries punishing us badly, THROUGH NO FAULT OF HUGHTON. Fuckin thick cunts on here, fuck off and support Brighton.

Lets just revisit when it all started going so well, pre season after relegation. Statements like ..."us four players got together and decided to lay down the law and those who didnt agree could fuck off..... Nolan, Smith, Harper and Barton.

What does that prove in relation to the current situation?

Seriously though CT. What evidence could you possibly cite that this is well planned? You were gutted Hughton went yesterday and were having a pop at Ashley and now you're putting forward the notion it may all be part of some master plan. And you wonder why you have about as much credibilty and Kevin and Attain.

Initially I thought this was a stunt to avoid spending money in January.

But, if this was the case, he'd have done it in January. Our next games are Liverpool, Birmingham (away), Man-city and Tottenham, so if the post about forecasting results is true - the timing interesting.

None of this suggests it was well planned, but I guess what I'm trying to say it we have to wait to see which manager is brought in and who arrives in January.

They wanted it done and dusted in October though, until the 5-1 and Arsenal results made it impossible.

Oh I agree, the Arsenal game was a magnificent performance. But the players started doing silly things vis a vie the Blackburn, Bolton games. Think the WBA game we just our B team out. Don't really blame CH for that. Just to re-iterate he has done well under intense pressure from Cashley, limited money and a poor squad.

Jonas has looked like he has been playing for a move lately, and just like the Dyer and Bowyer incident was indicative of over emphasis by the manager on confrontation which spilled itself too far, these small things are certainly an indication of things not being too happy behind the scenes. It still boils down to lack of quality in the end.

Yup. I still think Nolan had a lot to do with it. [/Canofworms]

Read Alex's post above.

Fuck me man, anyone can see we have a lack of bodies, a lack of quality bodies in the squad. So changing manager will fix that will it?

:D

Read Alex's post above.

If, after the next 4 or 5 games we're in the bottom 3, do we then sack the new manager?

LOL, you dont get it do you!! Ashley his made his decision and I didnt say I agreed with it but I can see why he has done it. It was either back him or sack him and he didnt have the confidence in him. All im saying is see what happens next before judging

Read Alex's post above.

The squads been decimated by injuries and suspensions. Real Madrid lost one player last season and fell to pieces, Ronaldo. We've been losing two's three's and four's and we don't have the squad to cope, are you so incredibly dense you can't see that. It was ALWAYS going to happen predicted for months by people like, me, Alex, mancmag, Happy Face, virtually anyone with half a clue could see the inevitability of suspensions and injuries punishing us badly, THROUGH NO FAULT OF HUGHTON. Fuckin thick cunts on here, fuck off and support Brighton.

What makes me laugh is the likes of CT were predicting Europe after a few games whereas we were saying we could well struggle. Now we're struggling a bit (as was bound to happen given the squad) these same people are now attempting to justify Hughton's dismissal. Clueless.

Seriously though CT. What evidence could you possibly cite that this is well planned? You were gutted Hughton went yesterday and were having a pop at Ashley and now you're putting forward the notion it may all be part of some master plan. And you wonder why you have about as much credibilty and Kevin and Attain.

But, if this was the case, he'd have done it in January. Our next games are Liverpool, Birmingham (away), Man-city and Tottenham, so if the post about forecasting results is true - the timing interesting.

None of this suggests it was well planned, but I guess what I'm trying to say it we have to wait to see which manager is brought in and who arrives in January.

They wanted it done and dusted in October though, until the 5-1 and Arsenal results made it impossible.

So they've had a replacement planned for 6 weeks plus?

What's the delay now?

Read Alex's post above.

If, after the next 4 or 5 games we're in the bottom 3, do we then sack the new manager?

LOL, you dont get it do you!! Ashley his made his decision and I didnt say I agreed with it but I can see why he has done it. It was either back him or sack him and he didnt have the confidence in him. All im saying is see what happens next before judging

So you're on the fence then. Fair enough.

Lets just revisit when it all started going so well, pre season after relegation. Statements like ..."us four players got together and decided to lay down the law and those who didnt agree could fuck off..... Nolan, Smith, Harper and Barton.

Got us automatic promotion by all accounts. Perhaps Ashley's not planning on appointing a replacement at all and saving money with some sort of players co-operative.

Read Alex's post above.

don't take any notice of "ken" mate. However, his admittance of a lack of quality within the squad, which is down to the owner not backing his manager, speaks volumes when he slates me for saying the same thing when discussing how far backwards the club has gone since we had owners that did precisely that.

You simply can't make up such sheer hypocrisy. What a fuckin joke.

I've slated you for your tedious arguments tbf, Spike, and for your ridiculous obsessiveness which I believe is a mental health issue you need to seriously address. That is something I'll not make light of.

Read Alex's post above.

Changing manager and giving money to spend will change things. I dont think Ashley had the confidence in Houghton to do that and stop making out our squad is shit cos it isnt, small yes but other teams have small squads too

Got us automatic promotion by all accounts. Perhaps Ashley's not planning on appointing a replacement at all and saving money with some sort of players co-operative.

Assuming, for argument's sake, that's true, what a fucking stupid time to bring a manager in that would've been.

Read Alex's post above.

So you're on the fence then. Fair enough.

This cunts like Mata Hari IMO.

Read Alex's post above.

Changing manager and giving money to spend will change things. I dont think Ashley had the confidence in Houghton to do that and stop making out our squad is shit cos it isnt, small yes but other teams have small squads too

Monopoly money isn't worth anything in real life man.

Read Alex's post above.

Ray?