Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fucking typical!!! 1 bad game (because of injuries) and everyone heads for their pitchforks. 30 odd games Pardew has had at Newcastle and before today only lost 8. You tell me the last manager that had us playing football like we have this season. Get to fuck! Someone with the power pls close this post.

Waste of time

Fucking typical!!! 1 bad game (because of injuries) and everyone heads for their pitchforks. 30 odd games Pardew has had at Newcastle and before today only lost 8. You tell me the last manager that had us playing football like we have this season. Get to fuck! Someone with the power pls close this post.

Waste of time

We've not played particularly good football.

i think we've played better football than a lot of us have seen for a while. To question Pardew is ridiculous, I was not his biggest fan at first but hes doing a good job. The squad looks focused and together. Yes todays result was disappointing but what are you expecting with so many injuries in the squad. We can only hope for a couple of signings in january (unlikely) but what can pardew do about that? mouth of and get sacked, I dont think so

i think we've played better football than a lot of us have seen for a while. To question Pardew is ridiculous, I was not his biggest fan at first but hes doing a good job. The squad looks focused and together. Yes todays result was disappointing but what are you expecting with so many injuries in the squad. We can only hope for a couple of signings in january (unlikely) but what can pardew do about that? mouth of and get sacked, I dont think so

I dont question pardoo based on results. I questioned his appointment. I questioned his ability while we were winning and I still think he's very average.

I don't expect any more with the injuries, and I expected less over the previous 14 games, But we all knew the blip was coming. The only surprising thing is how quickly bitterness is spreading round the board.

Edited by Happy Face

I think most of us agree on the mediocre ability he has shown, regardless of the results the team's been achieving. When it comes to selecting the right players and using alternative tactical approaches and formations, when his plan A doesn't seem fit - he fucks up. He's totally depending on ONE tactic only... and even that one doesn't seem to be of the best.

EDIT: who wrote this???? I cannot disagree more, when Pardew doesn't have a plan A he definately has a plan B!!! I cannot praise him enough for using Simpson and Perch together. They fit and complete eachother like a dick in a vagina!

Edited by Aeris

I don't think you can question Pardew, when we have a fit squad then we have a very solid team. Pardew is the first to tell you that transfer decisions financially are out of reach and I genuinely believed he asked for a centre back but financially the club said no.

Let us remember the results we have been gaining have been down to the players and the tactics employed within those games to go out and win them. The same team out there wasn't the same team that went on unbeaten run.

It's utter bollocks to question him on the back of the last four games. We have missed some very key players and let us remember that Chelsea should have been down to ten and I believe we would have won that much!

The left back you have went on to have a go at has won us games and also been apart of one of the strongest defences in the league. Whilst not achieved as an individual he has done it as part of a team.

If Ryan Taylor scores goals on a free-kick or on a out of the blue long-shot, it doesn't necessarily mean it was a wise choice selecting him as left-back, seeing he's close to zero capable of defending without Jonas help.

EDIT: Ryan Taylor is Jesus like...

Edited by Aeris

I think most of us agree on the mediocre ability he has shown, regardless of the results the team's been achieving. When it comes to selecting the right players and using alternative tactical approaches and formations, when his plan A doesn't seem fit - he fucks up. He's totally depending on ONE tactic only...

I've had a pop at him for changes he hasn't made in the past, but down to 10 men chasing the game he was limited for options. I'd never think Ben arfa was the bloke to do the work of 2 men.

cabaye next booking is his 5th right? Gosling banned. Looks like smith will get a game.

People are quick to forget some of the wins we reeled in, we played absolute shite fotball and were lucky not to get stuffed 3 goals or more. Instead of the label "shite fotball", miraculously robbing other teams wit 2-1 wins etc gives you the label " tactical genius" wereas it should just be " lucky as fuck".... honestly we have played 2-3 good games, the rest were average/shite games which we still got something out of.

Taylor has been part of one of the statistically strongest defences in the league. He's been a defensive liability from the start of the season, there just haven't been many teams with the quality to exploit that weakness. Chelsea absolutely raped us, and even with Luiz sent off they would have been able to penetrate us on the counter-attack with relative ease.

People are quick to forget some of the wins we reeled in, we played absolute shite fotball and were lucky not to get stuffed 3 goals or more. Instead of the label "shite fotball", miraculously robbing other teams wit 2-1 wins etc gives you the label " tactical genius" wereas it should just be " lucky as fuck".... honestly we have played 2-3 good games, the rest were average/shite games which we still got something out of.

EDIT: 0% agreement

Edited by Aeris

EDIT: The fact that Pards sees these guys in person day in and day and really knows what they're capable of, makes me really think if I was the manager - Norwich would've won 8-0 over me...

Edited by Aeris

100% agreement

What games are you referring to? We've been lucky to get anything in 3 games off the top of my head - Man Utd with the pen (draw), QPR (draw) and Wolves (win). In not one game have we been "lucky not to get stuffed 3 goals or more" - QPR and Arsenal weren't good enough up front, that's not luck.

Yes, we've been average in some games and got something and there's nothing wrong with that and no-one was over-praising Pardew for them. Good teams don't always win well.

The fact that Pards sees these guys in person day in and day and really knows what they're capable of, makes me wonder either if Norwich would've won 8-0 had the selection been up to me (not Perch and Simpson making a tragic end to our good defensive run), or if he's a complete retard...

What would you have done differently then?

For all my support of him, Kadar might have struggled too.

He's clearly not a complete retard, even if he makes a few mistakes.

You tell me the last manager that had us playing football like we have this season. Get to fuck! Someone with the power pls close this post.

It's hardly been edge of the seat stuff to be honest, but we are where we are due to steady organisation and plenty luck. Pardew has been 9/10 this season, and I still think that, it's not his fault Gosling was shite, as well as Obertan, anyone can talk about mistakes in hindsight, but the fact remains I think the man is a cunt. I will always will he's a total mug, from seeing a 50 year old toon fan in a petrol station with toon top, shorts and sock on, to saying Carroll would never be sold. Consistent lies. He is a yes man who has a degree of capability in running a squad, nothing more, nothing less.

As someone who hasn't missed a home game, and has seen every league game live, 100% spot on. Am not getting nee knives oot though.

You tell me the last manager that had us playing football like we have this season. Get to fuck! Someone with the power pls close this post.

It's hardly been edge of the seat stuff to be honest, but we are where we are due to steady organisation and plenty luck. Pardew has been 9/10 this season, and I still think that, it's not his fault Gosling was shite, as well as Obertan, anyone can talk about mistakes in hindsight, but the fact remains I think the man is a cunt. I will always will he's a total mug, from seeing a 50 year old toon fan in a petrol station with toon top, shorts and sock on, to saying Carroll would never be sold. Consistent lies. He is a yes man who has a degree of capability in running a squad, nothing more, nothing less.

Spot on ...hes a slightly more acceptable Joe Kinnear

100% agreement

What games are you referring to? We've been lucky to get anything in 3 games off the top of my head - Man Utd with the pen (draw), QPR (draw) and Wolves (win). In not one game have we been "lucky not to get stuffed 3 goals or more" - QPR and Arsenal weren't good enough up front, that's not luck.

Yes, we've been average in some games and got something and there's nothing wrong with that and no-one was over-praising Pardew for them. Good teams don't always win well.

I could riposte by asking which games have been absolute champagne fotball though. Dont tire your shoulders out raising your hands to answer that one... Up until the recent gauntlet run we conceded few goals, but anyone watching the games up until then have seen countless midtable teams miss 5-10 absolute sitters every game. That is not good defending, its just unbelievable luck. Organised defence - maybe, but quite a few of the games had tim kruls cage looking like a 100 pound bill on a council estate pavement in full daylight. And that was WITH colo and taylor.

4 goals conceded against norwich ffs...that is outright embarassing.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Is it Pardew's fault we didn't invest in the squad properly? No.

Is it Pardew's fault Colo and Taylor both got injured in the same game? No.

Is it Pardew's fault Tiote has missed games? Don't think so.

It is Pardew's fault that we keep playing Ryan Taylor who is clearly out of his depth.

It is Pardew's fault Perch has played so often as a sub (for Cabaye?!).

It is Pardew's fault we left the weakest link all season unprotected when Jonas was suspended.

It is Pardew's fault we keep ignoring players who deserve a chance and whose natural positions are the one's we are struggling with (Santon, Kadar, Ben Arfa, Marveux(when he was not injured)).

It is Pardew's fault we have no plan B.

It is Pardew's fault we played a full back at cb today, instead of 6'2'' Santon who has played there for Inter, when we knew Norwich's strikers would be big and bustling and they would put the ball in at every opportunity.

Some blame must also lie with Pardew regarding Obertan's utter lack of ability to use his pace and go outside - if he can't do it, don't keep playing him.

Incorrect and unfair. Most of those issues are Ashley's fault, not Pardew's. Your inability to grasp lines of responsibility or decision points means this thread and your opinion doesnt carry much weight.

Pardew is a good manager but he is not a genius, just decent. He doesnt have the most amazing squad to work with but thats not his fault. Blaming him for those issues reveals an immaturity and lack of coherent thought tbh.

Your post can be summarised as: Perch is not good enough and Santon should have played at CB. However, if you'd written it down like that the former part would be obvious and the second part would look like conjecture. Thats all you have said, not worth all those/these words really.

If you think that most of us agree he has shown mediocre ability, you are also incorrect. There are faults and issues to be addressed but thats the same with every club and every manager.