Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I reckon he's happy to be without the responsibility because the ''massive'' club didn't give him a squad capable of playing a 50 plus game season.

How many squad players does it take to roll a turd in glitter?

I'm just sick of hearing about us not scoring from corners after every game. We had one cleared off the line today. If that had gone it wouldn't make our corners any better. The teams that have scored a couple from corners aren't necessarily great at working them.

Do we really want 9 6 footers like stoke.

I've no doubt that he's relieved! It's the bloody negativity that pisses me off. Instead of saying "Arsenal can beat us 4-0 for all I care" he should be saying "If we beat Arsenal we could finish top half now." What happened to fighting til the end? 'Not Being Relegated' isn't a fucking achievement and it's not good enough.

We've scored more goals than 7 other clubs. Those other clubs have all scored corners. I'm sure they'd swap their couple of corner goals for our other extra goals.

Are they mutually exclusive? Statistician my arse.

Pathetic comments re getting beat 4-0 and not caring and wishing we don't get in Europe.

Then again, they're just words. He also says he loves the cup and will 'really attack it' but fucks around with the team.

PL gets it right, he's just a symptom of the problem.

Like those three full French internationals you mean? Or the additional left-back we bought to fill in a squad position, likewise with Gouffran filling in a vital position we've required an extra option in for ages.

Pardew's getting away with murder on here all because of the fact of who the owners are. Once again the owner's behaviours don't excuse Pardew's tactical nightmare that he's had all season.

Consider me not posting in this thread until Pardew goes as even though we've just managed to survive through the skin of our teeth the manager appears to be under hardly any scrutiny on here just so people can have another go at our far from perfect owner.

Enjoy burying your heads into the sand about who the major problem really has been this season. :up:

Btw Pardew playing Ameobi right-wing at home against Reading when he was up against Ian Harte is far worse than any dereliction that you're saying.

heres the .com match report old son...

http://www.nufc.com/2012-13html/2013-01-19reading-h.html

looking at that, and having had this argument with various poeple yesterday, and having mentioned it myself on here before, I think its fair to say that theres some confusion over tactics in general. Ameobi either played one side of Cisse in a front 3, or according to you(?) out wide in a 4 man midfield, presumably with Marveux further forward. Theres no "right wing" in 433 or a 4231, its the set up used by England to win the World cup in 66, a team known as "the wingless wonders". Alf Ramsey blew away 80 years of tactical theory with that side, it really was something new back then. Feel free to correct me, am all ears. Or are you just twisting things to fit a narrative?..on here?..no shit...

Pardew's being annihilated on here in case you hadn't noticed, and he's fucked up royally all season, thats undeniable. Ask yourself who appointed him, who will possibly continue to employ him, who has set the club up as a stop off point for some obviously pretty good players who are just looking for a feel for this league and its riches before they get themselves a move to a champions league side? I dont really have a problem with that, or I do, but I also understand its pretty futile crying into my beer about our inability to appoint a a manager good enough to get us to play like Brazil 1970 when we have an owner who wants to make a profit every season by operating the football club like one of his shops.

Yours,hoping to be proved completley and utterly wrong,

A. Cynic.

For fuck's sake. Whatever Pardew says, someone will put a negative spin on it and demand his head.

I've heard other managers say they don't want the Europa League, as there are too many extra games for too little prize money. Harry Redknapp and Arsene Wenger both come to mind.

Pardew has had a poor season, but he's also been dealt a bad hand. Mike Ashley is not the sort of bloke who will put his head in his hands and hope for the best. I'm sure a thorough season-end debriefing will take place and a decision will be taken one way or another.

Some of the comments on this thread though! Lynch mob mentality at its finest! :lol:

For fuck's sake. Whatever Pardew says, someone will put a negative spin on it and demand his head.

I've heard other managers say they don't want the Europa League, as there are too many extra games for too little prize money. Harry Redknapp and Arsene Wenger both come to mind.

Pardew has had a poor season, but he's also been dealt a bad hand. Mike Ashley is not the sort of bloke who will put his head in his hands and hope for the best. I'm sure a thorough season-end debriefing will take place and a decision will be taken one way or another.

Some of the comments on this thread though! Lynch mob mentality at its finest! :lol:

Redknapp and Wenger were both in Champions League spots at the time.

Consider me not posting in this thread until Pardew goes as even though we've just managed to survive through the skin of our teeth the manager appears to be under hardly any scrutiny on here just so people can have another go at our far from perfect owner.

BOYCOUTT! :lol:

Redknapp and Wenger were both in Champions League spots at the time.

Their point was that the Europa League doesn't bring in enough cash to justify the extra games and strain on the squad. Redknapp in particular said he'd rather miss out on Europe completely if he didn't get in the CL. It's a dead competition. The fact that the final is between two CL dropouts highlights how uncompetitive it is.

Their point was that the Europa League doesn't bring in enough cash to justify the extra games and strain on the squad. Redknapp in particular said he'd rather miss out on Europe completely if he didn't get in the CL. It's a dead competition. The fact that the final is between two CL dropouts highlights how uncompetitive it is.

I love European football but in a football world where cash is king this is spot on. We'd have been better off selling 2 players for a combined 20-30 million, replacing them with the usual Carr "young,cheap,probably French,half decent" characters and banking the rest. Instead Ashley did the square root of fuck all to prepare for the Europa league, bar crossing his fingers.

Edited by PaddockLad

Chelsea interim boss Rafael Benitez's hunt for his next job has already started and he admits staying in England is the priority.

Benitez, 52, who will leave Stamford Bridge in the summer, has guided Chelsea into Wednesday's Europa League final against Benfica in Amsterdam.

"It is started already, the agents are working," the Spaniard said.

"The priority is still England, but if you cannot find a club, maybe you have to go abroad."

The 53-year-old has been unpopular with some Blues fans since he took over from Champions League-winning manager Roberto Di Matteo in November.

Benitez, winner of the manager of the month award for April, has confirmed he will leave the club at the season end after being appointed on an interim basis.

Jose Mourinho, 50, has been widely tipped to leave his post with Spanish giants Real Madrid at the end of the season and return to the club where he was manager between 2004 and 2007.

But having done enough to ensure a Champions League place for the Londoners next season with Saturday's 2-1 win over Aston Villa, former Liverpool boss Benitez has his eyes on a quick return after his Chelsea exit.

He said: "The Premier League is a fantastic league. My family still live in England, so it would be easier. If not, I will go abroad. I have no problem with the Spanish, Italian or French (leagues).

"When I was not working, some people said, 'he cannot get a job' - but I had a lot of offers.

"There are two options for the future - to get a project, two or three years to build a team like at Liverpool.

"Or maybe a top side with money, where you can buy some players and challenge for trophies from the beginning."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22506736

Alan Pardew is understood to have been assured of his future with Newcastle United next season.

It is thought that Pardew will still face an already scheduled end-of-season review.

However, despite some candid comments about the possibility of being shown the door in the build-up to yesterday’s narrow win at QPR, sealing survival appears to have eased the pressure.

Owner Mike Ashley was at Loftus Road for the 2-1 victory but will meet up with Pardew and managing director Derek Llambias after next weekend’s final game with Arsenal.

After a season of struggle, United could still finish in the top 10, but Pardew hailed the spirit of his dressing room.

He told the Chronicle: “We’ve had to put up with some absolute rubbish.

“The people who said there were rifts were stupid.

“You can’t get draws at teams like West Brom and West Ham and a win in London against QPR with that sort of thing going on.

“It’s rubbish. It’s an absolute disgrace.

“And those people who said it and brought it to the attention of everybody outside of Newcastle for no reason but being malicious, will be crying into their beer.”

Pardew also felt that the three points can lift spirits during what has been a drab campaign.

He said: “It was a great win for the football club and a great win for the city.

“It was a great win for the area too.

“Sunderland got a draw and I hope they are safe. We want to play them next year.”

United had to hang in the closing stages against Rangers and endured a nervy last few minutes when keeper Rob Elliot was sent off.

An emotionally charged Pardew said afterwards: “I was aggrieved about some decisions – especially the goalie.

I would have thought he assumed he was already going.

Reading between the lines I thought his statements have been quite revealling in a Keegan case kind of way.

I read that hes saying he was pressured to play the youngsters for a period of time and that he's probably feeling the same way as us.

As soon as he starts putting the light on Ashley for making mistakes, I think he reckons hes already gone.

Nothing can actually spoil the joy of avoiding relegation but hearing Pardews job is safe..... Yuk.

Now he's not interested in Europe as well as not being interested in the cups.

Oh joy.

Let's wait and see what tune you're whistling when we come out the blocks like Ben Johnson next season.

Pardew_Glasses.jpeg

WHYYYYYYY WASTE YOUR TIME?

YOU KNOW YOU'RE GONNA BE MINE!

Nothing can actually spoil the joy of avoiding relegation but hearing Pardews job is safe..... Yuk.

Now he's not interested in Europe as well as not being interested in the cups.

Oh joy.

2 things:

1. Did you actually expect Ashley to sack him?

2. Why aren't you slaughtering Ashley for failing to do so?

Let's wait and see what tune you're whistling when we come out the blocks like Ben Johnson next season.

Pardew_Glasses.jpeg

WHYYYYYYY WASTE YOUR TIME?

As usual I'll call it exactly how it is.

If he gets upgraded, joy. If he stays and learns where he personally went wrong, good. If he stays and repeats his mistakes he'll get called for it.

You will no doubt dance around on the side lines telling us all how you've moved on and don't let football bother you any more while having swipes as those it still does.

As for U Turns...... Souness ffs ;)

2 things:

1. Did you actually expect Ashley to sack him?

2. Why aren't you slaughtering Ashley for failing to do so?

I'm still hopeful and like 99% of fans think that upgrading Pardew would be the best outcome.

If he doesn't it will be a bad decision, but hardly worthy of taking up a bed sheet. (Particularly with my spelling).