Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Apparently Hayden Mullins has been bigging up Pardew. Wow, what a fucking endoresment. I wonder why the journeyman who got picked ahead of Mascherano would be so quick to big him up? Any quotes from Tevez about Pardew?

Aye 5 minute interview on Talksport arselicking him. I'm struggling to think of a time where two more gifted players were used less frequently than two utterly shite players as Harewood and Mullins, you could even throw Reo Coker in.

To be fair, Tevez and Mascherano were shite the day we played them under Pardew.

Was a while back now but i do remember 'where's your argies gone' being sung after they were both substituted. Tevez at half time then Mascherno for Benyoun early in the second. The day Harewood, who came on for Tevez, put Given in hospital.

If I recall from press reports did he not leave Teves and the other guy out because they were brought in without his knowledge ala KK / Xisco?

Your footballing knowledge summed up right there tbh :razz:

We dont all play football manager :D

:razz: Christ almighty.

Apparently Hayden Mullins has been bigging up Pardew. Wow, what a fucking endoresment. I wonder why the journeyman who got picked ahead of Mascherano would be so quick to big him up? Any quotes from Tevez about Pardew?

Aye 5 minute interview on Talksport arselicking him. I'm struggling to think of a time where two more gifted players were used less frequently than two utterly shite players as Harewood and Mullins, you could even throw Reo Coker in.

To be fair, Tevez and Mascherano were shite the day we played them under Pardew.

Was a while back now but i do remember 'where's your argies gone' being sung after they were both substituted. Tevez at half time then Mascherno for Benyoun early in the second. The day Harewood, who came on for Tevez, put Given in hospital.

If I recall from press reports did he not leave Teves and the other guy out because they were brought in without his knowledge ala KK / Xisco?

We dont all play football manager :razz:

No, but we all are football fans, and not only were they a massive story when they joined West Ham, they were fairly successful at the clubsthey joined and one has been in and out of the headlines for his entire stay in England, yet you can't spell his name.

Hey, how about you learn something about football before having a dig at others?

Seriously, you occupy a position not only in direct opposition to the general consensus, but in direct opposition to unavoidable evidence. It's boring.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

The whole West Ham team were shite, we murdered them and Tevez and Mascherano had only been in England a few weeks when we played them, took Henry a year to settle and look what he became, these had only played two games in English football or something like that. I remember West Ham were singin you should've died in ya coma to Roeder, chirpy chappy lovable cockneys eh? Nobheads.

The other guy pmsl. Liverpool's current player of the year, and one of the Champions League favourites' big midfield summer buy. You've shown yourself up this week CT.

Aye my football knowledge comes from football manager. Nobhead.

The whole West Ham team were shite, we murdered them and Tevez and Mascherano had only been in England a few weeks when we played them, took Henry a year to settle and look what he became, these had only played two games in English football or something like that. I remember West Ham were singin you should've died in ya coma to Roeder, chirpy chappy lovable cockneys eh? Nobheads.

Aye it was early season, Martins had just arrived too who scored that day. Their fans were fucking wankers that day.

Aye it was early season, Martins had just arrived too who scored that day. Their fans were fucking wankers that day.

Martins easily 'outstrengthed' (as Big Ron would say) Mascherano for his goal.

No, but we all are football fans, and not only were they a massive story when they joined West Ham, they were fairly successful at the clubsthey joined and one has been in and out of the headlines for his entire stay in England, yet you can't spell his name.

Hey, how about you learn something about football before having a dig at others?

Seriously, you occupy a position not only in direct opposition to the general consensus, but in direct opposition to unavoidable evidence. It's boring.

Ive mentioned countless times on these forums that I have very little interest in football matters other than Newcastle.

You however constantly drop into these threads without any attempt at joining in with opinions of your own about the topic being discussed.

Grow a pair for gods sake and stop Ba'ing :D

Simple question CT - Do you think Pardew is a better manager than Hughton?

Yes.

Simple question for you.

As you thinks he's not, tell me in footballing terms why Hughtons better.

Never been relegated from premiership,

never shagged a players wife (or at least never been caught)

never turned up drunk for training.

never been sacked by a Division 1 club.

Has beaten Sunderland 5-1 and Villa 6-0 in the same season

Has beaten Arsenal away.

Now show me the proof that Pardew is better.

Yes.

Simple question for you.

"He who asserts must prove" tbh.

Burden of proof on you I'm afraid CT.

Yes.

Simple question for you.

He's adaptable for one, and the network HE has created has delivered reasonably good players on the whole cheaply. He's succesfully managed players with big ego's, he made Newcastle really solid in some games like Arsenal and we were a Ben Arfa away from playing succesful open attractive regular games at home. Pardew has done fuck all. Southampton were 2/1 favourites to go up this season because they have the best team in the league and are the biggest club, and they were still 7 points off the play offs, I'm not having the points reduction as an excuse. He got found at West Ham once Dean Ashton's injuries caught up with him and didn't have a clue how to succesfully implement the Argies in the team.

I'm fuckin sick of this tedious argument, you know nothing about football if you consider Pardew to be a better manager than Hughton has demonstrated over the last 16 month.

Actually think he might be Dekka on reading that :razz:

Only reason I don't think he is, is because he's bitten when I've put wind up posts about S Tyneside up.

Actually think he might be Dekka on reading that :razz:

Only reason I don't think he is, is because he's bitten when I've put wind up posts about S Tyneside up.

Me either :razz:

He should do it more often to demonstrate what clueless tossers those two are.

I would love some football figurehead just to lose all of their inhibitions and just go "look he's a fuckin fat useless cunt", I'd love to see the clubs response to that.

Yes.

Simple question for you.

Never been relegated from premiership,

never shagged a players wife (or at least never been caught)

never turned up drunk for training.

never been sacked by a Division 1 club.

Has beaten Sunderland 5-1 and Villa 6-0 in the same season

Has beaten Arsenal away.

Now show me the proof that Pardew is better.

Tbf you know exactly my point and rather than give it serious argument you throw tripe like that up. (Your choice though)

The gang of four were probably responsible for last season and I would guess that Chris just carried on coaching with a few media duties thrown in as well. I dont see any evidence of anything different.

all during last season and pre season, the conversations on here were that he was not good enough for the prem and that he would be gone by Christmas.

Even this season we have discussed how he perseveres with players when everyone else can see its not working.

He hasnt appeared to show hes a great tactician.

Or that he makes good use of substitutions to change a game.

Or that he's a brilliant man motivator.

In hindsight in appears that he has also just been a yes man.

Do I think Pardew will do any of the above better, probably.

Its quite suprising how so few on here cant seem to rest their emotions to one side, sit back and think about things in reality.

Parky can do it (but knows not to go too far :razz: ), Chez does it very well and even Happy Face talks sense.

The Hystrionic brigade though.....Dear me.