Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
What a total crock of PR shit that was yesterday. All that shite about if he needs to strengthen he'll be onto Ashley and Llambias hassling them. Give us a fucking break man. I'd rather they were honest than patronising, I might have a teeny, tiny, pea size bit of respect for them. No fucking more though.

Astonished people like Parky were suckered in to the "came across well/said the right stuff" bollocks. He's been rehearsing this for ages man.

What a total crock of PR shit that was yesterday. All that shite about if he needs to strengthen he'll be onto Ashley and Llambias hassling them. Give us a fucking break man. I'd rather they were honest than patronising, I might have a teeny, tiny, pea size bit of respect for them. No fucking more though.

Astonished people like Parky were suckered in to the "came across well/said the right stuff" bollocks. He's been rehearsing this for ages man.

It's more or less the same stuff Kinnear came out with when he wasn't lying his fucking face off about signing Argie internationals.

auditioning it to himself in the mirror like he has done to Some of his ex players wives.

"Check me out mike, I’ve got the moves! ….. "

Looking at this sensibly, lets not dwell too much on how poor we think Pardew is as a manager because it could have been so so much worse.

What about the managers they could have appointed.

Roy Keane anyone? how about the ex Hull manager and mackem lover Phil Brown or maybe Ian Dowie or Billy Davies? Tony Pulis might have fancied a crack or even Mick McCarthy. Then there is Gordon Strachan who was available!

Looking at the appointment of Pardew from this perspective, it doesn't look too bad now compared to what might have been does it?

Looking at this sensibly, lets not dwell too much on how poor we think Pardew is as a manager because it could have been so so much worse.

Roy Keane anyone? how about the ex Hull manager and mackem lover Phil Brown or maybe Ian Dowie or Billy Davies? Tony Pulis might have fancied a crack or even Mick McCarthy. Then there is Gordon Strachan who was available!

Looking at the appointment of Pardew from this perspective, it doesn't look too bad now compared to what might have been does it?

Oh do piss off tedious fuckzip.

Who's comparing him to them though? We're comparing him to Hughton and the job he was overperforming in to start with.

Fuck off you wrong'un.

Right that's it!! You can bring yer own fukin Volvic next time!1 :razz:

auditioning it to himself in the mirror like he has done to Some of his ex players wives.

Is that canofbeans mischief or are there rumours?

Fuck off you wrong'un.

:razz:

Parky it's difficult to gauge what people are like as people in person on here, but I'm convinced your are a very nice lad. However, this week you've chosen a bad time to wind people up.

Parky it's difficult to gauge what people are like as people in person on here, but I'm convinced your are a very nice lad. However, this week you've chosen a bad time to wind people up.

And to stop sniffing glue. :razz:

Is that canofbeans mischief or are there rumours?

Ask Carl Fletcher what he thinks of Pardew :razz:

Who's comparing him to them though? We're comparing him to Hughton and the job he was overperforming in to start with.

Rather than thinking the bloke we had was better, or that there were other better managers potentially available we're supposed to take comfort in the fact there are worse people out there that we could have had. I think he's being serious as well.

I can't resist slipping the odd one in. Sorry. :razz:

Well see Meenzer about that. Luckily you won't be at SJP tomorrow, there'll be a lot of angry faces and not just cos giro's haven't turned up cos of the Merseyside postal strike. You shouldn't let NUFC get to you but I've really fallen out of love with them this week.

Rather than thinking the bloke we had was better, or that there were other better managers potentially available we're supposed to take comfort in the fact there are worse people out there that we could have had. I think he's being serious as well.

Isn't BB a crack WUM from NO?

Something you've got in common with Pardew then, allegedly :D

Having cooled off after the initial shock, (something not many seem to have done yet), the latent love for Hughton as a footballing manager is bizzare.

Even when we were doing well last season, most on here (probably except over optimistic me) thought he wasnt good enough for the prem. People should go and read what they were posting 6 months ago! (and they call me contrary).

The lack so far of any comments about missing Hughtons footballing managerial qualities is pretty telling. I also dont buy the line that he was a rotweiller behind the scenes.

Bazillian Bob is right to a degree, it could have been a lot worse and as Ive said before, had the replacement being so called "top drawer" there wouldnt be half the fuss there is now.

With regard to Pardew his record is extremely average but the one good thing he feels he is a wronged man out to prove a point and that can be quite a motivator.

He also has a contract that seems to have an awful lot of get out clauses in it so there is no big pay day for failure.

We'll see how he does.

Well see Meenzer about that. Luckily you won't be at SJP tomorrow, there'll be a lot of angry faces and not just cos giro's haven't turned up cos of the Merseyside postal strike. You shouldn't let NUFC get to you but I've really fallen out of love with them this week.

How many days you over for in March?

Isn't BB a crack WUM from NO?

Cunt's the word you're looking for.