Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Biggest kick in the teeth is to Hughton. Replacing him with Jol or O'Neill could be understood but Pardew?! Insulting beyond belief.

it's no wonder we're a laughing stock like when the owner pulls shit like this. is he a complete spaz? does he want us all to hate him for some unknown reason? or is he such a cretin that he actually thinks this is a good move.

i think in reality, hughton probably asked for a well earned pay rise and a bit of money to spend in january. ashley used a couple of bad results as an excuse to sack him and replace him with someone prepared to work for peanuts because no one else will touch him.

Souness was a nightmare appointment but I think the old board (wrongly as it turned out) thought they could do better and approached others before ending up with him whereas I think this lot have had this twat in mind from the off.

Agreed, they've been looking for any sort of reason to boot Hughton for this useless cunt since we got promoted, pardew's scum because what he's done here is stabbed a good man in the back (it's obvious he's been in talks with the fat cunt for a while) and the players know this now too we're in a right mess here.

Yeah, I'm of the opinion now that he's been advising them as to where Hughton was going wrong and how he would do things better etc.

Sounds very plausible tbh what gets me though is Ashley was getting a massive return for nowt with Hughton, like someones said above the fans were happy and not expecting much money wise and we were all just getting a long with is all he had to do was let it keep ticking over and hoy the odd bit of money in but he goes and does this? it's incredible to think the man could go any lower in my estimation of him.

One of my biggest issues is the effect Hughton had on players like Carroll he went from 1 goal in 12 with Preston to a 17 goal season and now 10 (??) in the prem it's some turn around and I think it has a lot to do with the fact Hughton is a very good coach as well as Carroll possibly being a confidence player and Hughton seems to be a manager like Mourinho (no I'm not saying he's as good as or anything like that) in the sense that he bigs up his players like Mourinho telling Lampard he was the best midfielder he'd ever seen etc.

Ah, the 'IF' clause :drinks:

Correct

IF you hadn't been such a smug twat yesterday I wouldn't be taking the piss out of you now.

I wasn't but carry on if it makes you feel better

I thought you were telling people to shut up and stop complaining until we'd seen what had happened whilst at the same time suggesting increasingly unbelievable scenarios as to what might happen instead of someone like Pardew. Was that someone else?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Dennis Wise coming in as his Assistant I'm hearing.

:D DO NOT even joke

Sorry :drinks: I tell you what honestly if that happened, I wouldn't be that surprised.

Ah, the 'IF' clause :drinks:

Correct

IF you hadn't been such a smug twat yesterday I wouldn't be taking the piss out of you now.

I wasn't but carry on if it makes you feel better

I thought you were telling people to shut up and stop complaining until we'd seen what had happened whilst at the same time suggesting increasingly unbelievable scenarios as to what might happen instead of someone like Pardew. Was that someone else?

I was trying to be positive and wouldn't have thought Ashley would be so fucking stupid as not to have a decent manager lined up having gone through relegation once and all the shit that went before it. He runs a multinational business ffs, sorry for crediting him having common sense.

On the plus side not confirmed get

It's harder to think of a poorer quality appointment than Pardew. A man sacked from his last 3 managerial posts, who was alleged to have to have a drink problem (and probably a gambling addiction too by the sound of it). A man with a track record of failure in the premier league, who couldn't cope with Southampton. The more I think about it, the more absolutely fucking outrageous this is. WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING?!

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Pardew is a wank. He was supposedly friends with Wenger, so West Ham score a last minute winner against Arsenal, and he goes up to him and gives it the biggun. Where's the dignity there? Wenger was about to chin him wish he had have. He has all the dignity and class of his new employers.