Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's harder to think of a poorer quality appointment than Pardew. A man sacked from his last 3 managerial posts, who was alleged to have to have a drink problem (and probably a gambling addiction too by the sound of it). A man with a track record of failure in the premier league, who couldn't cope with Southampton. The more I think about it, the more absolutely fucking outrageous this is. WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING?!

Probaby given to him so he can pay off his gambling debts.

is this where everyone turns out to be wrong, he's actually sold the club and Keegan is coming back but with rob lee, asprilla and ginola as coaches?

there is going to be a xmas miracle right? :drinks:

Smug Cunt

whose being smug you stupid little bollocks, i was joking, i'd love the above to happen but obviously it's not fucking going to.

I hate that fat odious cunt and his dogs-bodies

So was I, I was being optimistic yestetday and Alex called me smug

It's harder to think of a poorer quality appointment than Pardew. A man sacked from his last 3 managerial posts, who was alleged to have to have a drink problem (and probably a gambling addiction too by the sound of it). A man with a track record of failure in the premier league, who couldn't cope with Southampton. The more I think about it, the more absolutely fucking outrageous this is. WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING?!

Probaby given to him so he can pay off his gambling debts.

The preferred approach would have been a pair of concrete boots and into the river

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Anyone hear Robbie savages comments about us last night on five live? just read a couple of quotes he's earned himself a good punch in the throat if I ever see the long haired tramp.

What did that total Welsh mug say?

is this where everyone turns out to be wrong, he's actually sold the club and Keegan is coming back but with rob lee, asprilla and ginola as coaches?

Smug Cunt

whose being smug you stupid little bollocks, i was joking, i'd love the above to happen but obviously it's not fucking going to.

People are telling you what's going on, people with their finger on the pulse not stuck down in deepest Reigate, and you wouldn't listen. There's no room for optimism this week I wish there was, but I told you what's happening.

Anyone hear Robbie savages comments about us last night on five live? just read a couple of quotes he's earned himself a good punch in the throat if I ever see the long haired tramp.

Said he's been offered number 2 role

So..after ticking off 'sack Chris Hughton during a season we're doing alright in' on the 'Fuck Off NUFC Supporters' list, the fat prick can now tick off 'Replace him with Alan Pardew.' Watch out, next on the list is 'Sell Andy Carroll.'

Smug Cunt

No, I was calling you smug for telling other people to shut up and stop complaining.

This absolutely fucking stinks.

Seriously time for us to protest with our wallets. I know it's been said before but this fuckwit knows he's got us wrapped around his finger.

Not one footballing person outside of Ashley, Llambias or Pardew can understand this. What the fuck are they playing at?

I've just heard this bit:

The interviewer described the Mags as a "big club" based on the fact that they attract crowds of 52,000 every game to which Savage replied:

"Of course they do - what else is there to do in Newcastle? Just because they get big crowds doesn't make them a big club. I've researched this and in their time in the Premier League their average position was 11th. Big club? Don't make me laugh...."

I'm not even going to bother pointing out how much shit he's spoken just in that 1 quote, his stupidity is shown by attacking the club and the city what the fuck have any of us done like? this is 1/2 mens doing nothing to do with us useless welsh cunt.

Smug Cunt

People are telling you what's going on, people with their finger on the pulse not stuck down in deepest Reigate, and you wouldn't listen. There's no room for optimism this week I wish there was, but I told you what's happening.

Reigate, Heywards Heath. Jesus man. Sorry didnt realise you had ur finger on the pulse. I will, from now on believe everything you say.

That Baines deal is taking a while tho

By sacking Hughton and appointing Pardew, the fat cunt's managed to recreate the Keegan crisis where none existed. Except Pardew's managerial credentials are worse than JFK's were.

This absolutely fucking stinks.

Seriously time for us to protest with our wallets. I know it's been said before but this fuckwit knows he's got us wrapped around his finger.

Not one footballing person outside of Ashley, Llambias or Pardew can understand this. What the fuck are they playing at?

I wouldn't try and allow yourself to get on Ashleys fucking wavelength, mate. You may never return back to life.

Like I said yesterday my 3 year ST went down the toilet within the hour of Hughtons sacking, I rang the club told them what I'd done, they suggested I can get a replacement for £60. I told the nice young lady to "go fuck herself" 'cos I'm not coming back. Thank GOD my 3 year sign up is finished.

Cunts, the fucking lot of 'em.

Savage is a moron tbh. Ignore him.

Aye you're right tbh I'm just sick to the back teeth of having my City and club slagged to pieces by no marks because of things some utter cunt has done

Smug Cunt

Reigate, Heywards Heath. Jesus man. Sorry didnt realise you had ur finger on the pulse. I will, from now on believe everything you say.

That Baines deal is taking a while tho

Here we gan the Baines thing, I've given you SEVEN pieces of ITK in the last 18 month, all have come true, and all mugs like you remember is Baines. Next thing I pick up I'll PM a select few, so mugs like you can't spout shit like that.

Savage - Bigger club than any he's played for put it that way, he didn't play for Man Utd really.