Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I quite fancy following another club for the rest of the season, just for some excitement.

Thinking maybe Northampton Town or Hyde? Or Palace because I think Pulis gets too much stick.

I'm also considering going 'on loan until the end of the season without an option to buy.' NUFC will always be my heart and soul, I was born into this club and can't escape it, but it's so soul-wrenchingly wretched at the moment, and the fact that there's no end in sight whatsoever is what makes it unbearable. It was a real chore to turn the match on today. Normally with a 2:45 (for me) kickoff like this one I'd be busting a gut to get home from work, but not today and not since the transfer window closed.

I'm thinking about following Palace as a second team as well. An interesting mix of players there, some of whom have a bit of class about them, and much more spirit than we're showing at the moment.

With us being in purgatory for the rest of the season, now would be the ideal time to kick this guy to the curb, give a new manager time to bed in. If I was as inept at my job as he is, I would've got the boot a long time ago. Reckon he basis his team selection on how hot the players' wife/missus is. Mbiwa must have a right dog to be behind Stevie fistpumps.

Pardew has done ok at developing your limited player such as Williamson, Perch or Raylor yet look at how many of the players Carr has brought in that have stagnated under him, it's actually scary.

Cisse being the glaring example of that.

Pardew has done ok at developing your limited player such as Williamson, Perch or Raylor yet look at how many of the players Carr has brought in that have stagnated under him, it's actually scary.

Cisse being the glaring example of that.

Precisely. A man who can work with, or toward, mediocrity.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

BLAH BLAH FUCKING WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Aeris