Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Any mention from the the media/pundits linking the King to the Liverpool job seeing as how he's really a top manager who was unfairly hounded out by a deluded set of fans?

Only from Pardew...

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/alan-pardew-envies-liverpools-brendan-rodgers-and-chelseas-jose-mourinho-i-want-a-big-job-a3072091.html

:lol:

Jesus wept, he couldn't manage it at a fairly big club like ours, how the fuck does he reckon he'll do better at a higher level?

just spoke to a palace-supporting work colleague. he's buzzing about the brand of football pardew has got them playing, saying it's his best time following the club since the late 80s.

i haven't seen much of them, but according tot his kid, apparently padrew's playing four pacy front men who can all inter-change positions, with cabaye pinging balls around from deep.

I've watched a few of their games so far this year. I wouldn't say its anything special, but they do play a decent counter attacking game. They are playing well for the moment.

Yeh I think they have a lot of attacking instinct in players like Bolasie, Zaha etc. It's up to the King to train them out of it, I doubt he's learned from his mistakes.

Nope and he'll find his scapegoats are the attacking fluid front four, Cabaye will be back in his ''Quarterback'' role and he'll destroy their spirit and eventually get the sack.

Class.

:lol: don't shoot the messenger.

i was doing my best to talk him down, saying it was a honeymoon period and that pardew would revert to type and that palace would start hoofing it up to a lone striker while being tonked 3-0 at home by the local rivals, but he wasn't having any of it.

all the more galling if true as i don't remember us ever playing attractive football under the cunt - even when we were doing well.

They don't play attractive football though.

The other thing he was saying was they talk about the last time we beat them down there as being a big turning point for them. We beat them 3-0, or something, just after Pulis took over and they haven't looked back since.