Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is me being a smug bastard you admitting i was right like? That's a massive climb-down for you. Reputation on the line here.

I wasn't inferring you were a smug bastard fwiw.

• 4 weeks later...

:D

Look at the diverging trends under Pardew...

jfj6gy.png

We'd scored plenty and conceded few in the Championship before he took over but he took our failure to score to unseen heights and our inability to keep a clean sheet to unseen lows.

Barcelona centre-back Javier Mascherano has revealed his anger that, after he signed for West Ham following the 2006 World Cup, Pardew had no idea what position he played in.

The Argentine, 31, told Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport: “It’s frustrating to arrive after a tournament like the World Cup only for the manager to ask you, ‘in what role do you play?’”

Despite going on to star for both Liverpool and Barcelona, Macheserano was only picked to start FIVE Premier League matches as the Hammers fought relegation in 2006/07.

His national coach at the time even gave an interview in which he announced: “I hope for God’s sake that Mascherano can leave West Ham for Juventus.”

The defender quite clearly still holds a grudge, and only last month told another publication about his difficult relationship with Pardew, 54.

He said: “I was aware that I wasn’t doing anything wrong, but I wasn’t playing because of Pardew.

“He didn’t like my way of playing, even though I always used to come to training in my spare time. I didn’t want to give him reasons for not picking me.

“At West Ham, I suffered a lot. Arriving at a club when the manager asks you where you play immediately after the World Cup is not the best.”

Pardew instead preferred the services of English anchor-man Hayden Mullins, who was last spotted at Notts County.

:lol:

:D

Look at the diverging trends under Pardew...

jfj6gy.png

We'd scored plenty and conceded few in the Championship before he took over but he took our failure to score to unseen heights and our inability to keep a clean sheet to unseen lows.

#PardewForEngland

doesn't matter who his appointment was, fact is Sam was manager when he bought the club. If you're going to throw charts about then its important thenx and y axis are correct 100%. My pet hate ...