Who do you want as the next manager of NUFC?

Anorthernsoul

Owen Coyle.

But not a cat in hells chance of tempting him from the bigger club he is now at.

Owen Coyle would be my first choice. He's transformed both Burnley and Bolton.

Bolton may consider it if the compensation was good enough.

I've put money on Coyle (30/1), Venables (500/1) and Curbishley (200/1).

he's now at a bigger club ie Bolton. I'd be massively shocked if he came here now.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ideally I'd like it to be someone like O'Neill, McClaren or Jol. They'd never come to work under these clowns though.

Realistically it's going to be one of Pardew, Kinnear, Mike Walker, Ron Atkinson, Dave Bassett, Glenn Hoddle, Joe Royle, George Graham, Howard Wilkinson, Gerry Francis, Brian Little or Frank Clark.

Ideally I'd like it to be someone like O'Neill, McClaren or Jol. They'd never come to work under these clowns though.

Realistically it's going to be one of Pardew, Kinnear, Mike Walker, Ron Atkinson, Dave Bassett, Glenn Hoddle, Joe Royle, George Graham, Howard Wilkinson, Gerry Francis, Brian Little or Frank Clark.

:lol:

I'm totally disgusted tbh and feel so sorry for Hughton, it has to be someone like O'neill (not that I think it will be) because anyone like Curbishley or Pardew would be a total fucking joke Hughton looks like Mourinho compared to those type of managers.

I feel like I'm in a coma and I really really didn't like myself as a conscious person so I'm slowly torturing myself within the depths of my dreams, slowly but acutely turning the screw so my heart eventually stops.

Didn't MON spit the dummy and leave Villa because the board wouldn't back him? If so can't see him bending over for Ashley to arse rape him here...

Still rather have him than any of those other fuckers mind, unless Jol fancies another shot in the prem like!

Edited by angrysteve

Owen Coyle.

But not a cat in hells chance of tempting him from the bigger club he is now at.

Owen Coyle would be my first choice. He's transformed both Burnley and Bolton.

Bolton may consider it if the compensation was good enough.

I've put money on Coyle (30/1), Venables (500/1) and Curbishley (200/1).

he's now at a bigger club ie Bolton. I'd be massively shocked if he came here now.

Not sure what makes them a bigger club. But they are £93m in debt and there has been lots of talk about them selling Elmander and Cahill if a good offer came in. Only Gartside would know if Coyle has a price, but i would say he's worth what ever it is.

It's looking more and more nailed on that it's pardew and the minute it is I think i'll feel sicker than I did when Souness was appointed.

Alan Pardew is a total joke of a manager the minute he's confirmed as manager is the minute I know we're back down to the championship.

Plus a

Sad%20smiley%20crying.gif

Lee Clark mentiopned in the Gruniard.

:)

There's worse shouts. Good young English manager, obvious connections with the club. Only lost 2 games with Huddersfield in 08/09 season. Got them into the playoffs last season and currently sitting in a playoff place this season. Would have made more sense to get him in as assistant to Hughton after Calderwood left like

A source close to Pardew said he "would be strongly interested" in taking the job. The 49-year-old, who is the bookmakers' favourite to replace Hughton, has been out of work since he was sacked by Southampton at the end of August despite having led the League One club to their first ever Johnstone's Paint Trophy triumph in March.

Jesus fucking christ.....

Kevin Keegan.

Can't see O'Neill coming with him unlikely to agree to work under the restrictions imposed by Ashley. Can't see any decent foreigner coming either -rather some obscure Spanish estate manager and friend from Jimenez.

In the end we will probably see both Pardew and then Kinnear on the touchline during the course of the remaining season...

It's a pity they can't sack a few of the fucking players as well.

Although I've never thought Hughton was a good manager, the players really let Hughton down badly and probably hastened the decision. I'm surprised if some of them can look in the mirror today.

Fucking merry-go-round.