The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Almost a year since he was banned, for those still thinking it was a bad idea, here is last nights load of spam, and yes he does say he isn't prejudiced while calling me an ira supporting bog trotter :lol:

he's blocked on my feed like so i don't even get the notifactions, but once a week on sundays i check the @Me section and normally i've at least 2-3 nights worth of this shite where he's came in from a drink and went bananas :D

Sorry bud but it strikes me that you're as obsessed as Leazes with feeling the need to post his tweets on here. While I think you were wrong to ban him I also think the pair of you are as bad as each other, just different ends of the spectrum.

*Edit - That said, you're obviously not the worst for bringing him up in threads mind, though a lot of people who ridiculed him seem to do just that.

Edited by TheMoog

Sorry bud but it strikes me that you're as obsessed as Leazes with feeling the need to post his tweets on here. While I think you were wrong to ban him I also think the pair of you are as bad as each other, just different ends of the spectrum.

*Edit - That said, you're obviously not the worst for bringing him up in threads mind, though a lot of people who ridiculed him seem to do just that.

get out :idiot: what an absolute load of bollocks

Whatever makes you guys feel better about it. Enough people poked and prodded Leazes (albeit I agree he had his moments of insanity) but on the footballing side of things this forum has been a poorer place without him. We've got far bigger bell-ends on here who just spoil for a fight at the slightest hint because it amuses them but retain their status through being in with the right people. We'd have done better losing some of the more 'aloof', poncy lot who know far less about football and spend more of their time trying use bigger wording to make themselves sound clever.

... just saying like.

Edited by TheMoog

Whatever makes you guys feel better about it. Enough people poked and prodded Leazes (albeit I agree he had his moments of insanity) but on the footballing side of things this forum has been a poorer place without him. We've got far bigger bell-ends on here who just spoil for a fight at the slightest hint because it amuses them butretain their status through being in with the right people. We'd have done better losing some of the more 'aloof', poncy lot who know far less about football and spend more of their time trying use bigger wording to make themselves sound clever.

... just saying like.

names

You're in the minority with that opinion i'm afraid, but anyways wont bother mentioning him again anniversary or not :lol:

I think that's appropriate, it's not fair to take the piss out of the bloke if he's not here to defend himself.

tbh he's like one of those automatic tweeting bots on his two accounts but he does make it seasonal at times

yes i've barely mentioned him and have him blocked on twitter, but i can see how you think i'm obsessed :rolleyes: and again i didn't ban him i had fuck all to do with it, but having to respond to requests about undoing it more than once or twice a month generally.

Like i said mentioned it twice in here unprompted in a year.. and that's after getting the above 2-3 times a week since.

compared me to leazes fucking hell, :lol: forget it, insane comparison of the day that like.

fwiw i took out him tweeting to himself and [at]toontastic who has nothing to do with here the same sort of stuff so he didn't look quite as mental

Fuck off! :lol:

Please tell me it's at least the same person.

some random called @Ant_M is getting loads of abuse off him the neet. Ant off here is @Ant__M I can't see my real messages for the amounts of tweets tonight off him like. I don't know what the solution is.

some random called @Ant_M is getting loads of abuse off him the neet. Ant off here is @Ant__M I can't see my real messages for the amounts of tweets tonight off him like. I don't know what the solution is.

Unfollow?

Whatever makes you guys feel better about it. Enough people poked and prodded Leazes (albeit I agree he had his moments of insanity) but on the footballing side of things this forum has been a poorer place without him. We've got far bigger bell-ends on here who just spoil for a fight at the slightest hint because it amuses them but retain their status through being in with the right people. We'd have done better losing some of the more 'aloof', poncy lot who know far less about football and spend more of their time trying use bigger wording to make themselves sound clever.

... just saying like.

Leazesmag was the worst thing about this forum for a long time. I don't usually advocate bans but it was a special case and this place has improved tenfold since he was walked.

I see he's changed his twitter acct again, I can only assume it's because so many people block/ignore him. He's stopped tweeting me, thank the Gods, but I don't think it's out of order for Ant to remind people what an obsessive bellend that man is, from time to time.

Ahh, thought it was another account. So he still only has the two then? :woot:

Isn't this his 3rd? Leazes_Mag, NUFCNE5 and now Westendmag?

A joke he made

“@Sammy_Ameobi: At a bar yesterday the photographer comes over & says 'I must take a photo because you look unique'...I was the only black guy #politeracism”

And some general hate from mac as well

Why?

Some photographer asked him if he could take a photo because he looked "unique". Sammy is suggesting a racial intent as he was the only black person there....possibly. Arsehole for even saying it.

I think it was said tongue in cheek. He's got a decent sense of humour and seems to have thick skin, I wouldn't expect he was actually offended.