The Twitter Thread

peasepud

You know, I'm a bit more neutral towards Ryder. He gets a lot of stick and not always justified. But then I'm perhaps more tolerant than most. That said, even last night reading tweets I thought "what a fucking arse". He was lashing out at anyone for fairly innocuous comments. Coming across like a bloke about to crack tbh.

lad who went for the nufc experience and was training with beresford and beardsley on Friday reckons the first team are being told not to tweet anything about football and the reserves are being told to keep off it altogether.

Ryder branding all people from Washington as mackems, talk about isolating the hand that feeds you.

Like you haven't said similar before. :lol:

Edited by Jonny2J

lad who went for the nufc experience and was training with beresford and beardsley on Friday reckons the first team are being told not to tweet anything about football and the reserves are being told to keep off it altogether.

Not a bad idea tbf

You know, I'm a bit more neutral towards Ryder. He gets a lot of stick and not always justified. But then I'm perhaps more tolerant than most. That said, even last night reading tweets I thought "what a fucking arse". He was lashing out at anyone for fairly innocuous comments. Coming across like a bloke about to crack tbh.

Can't believe he's managed to become head writer with the level of his journalism like. He never proof reads, asks shite questions, can't write a decent article, plucks out transfer names out of a tombola.

Can't believe he's managed to become head writer with the level of his journalism like. He never proof reads, asks shite questions, can't write a decent article, plucks out transfer names out of a tombola.

This.

Already i see a few on here who are good writers. Wrong job man.

Like you haven't said similar before. :lol:

Said tongue in cheek though. Plus I don't rely on people from Washington to pay my wages. Darrel has it spot on, he's on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

I've played 5-a-side with Ryder a few times and he's a right knacker in 'real life' if we call it that. You would never guess he was a journalist from watching him play. Spent the games doing fuck all (never saw him break into a jog) whilst shouting at his team mates for not being good enough, kicking lumps out of the opposition and threatening to do them in after the game. He's a lass act like. And by class act, I mean arse.

Hi Lee by the way.

I've played 5-a-side with Ryder a few times and he's a right knacker in 'real life' if we call it that. You would never guess he was a journalist from watching him play. Spent the games doing fuck all (never saw him break into a jog) whilst shouting at his team mates for not being good enough, kicking lumps out of the opposition and threatening to do them in after the game. He's a lass act like. And by class act, I mean arse.

Hi Lee by the way.

Heard lots of similar reports particularly from games down the JJB. The job is too big for him in my view, and as JawD said he seems to be a the point of breaking lately, he's ultra defensive and a journalist really needs thick skin. Poor Louise Taylor is more cut out for the job, she's still standing after an entire fanbase getting on her case (deservedly in some cases). Even his body langauge on fancam doesn't seem right.

Agree with J69 here. Why the obsession stevie? Having a little mancrush are we?

You will never be relevant, even if you bought the toon and spent £1bn buying Ronaldo and Messi for us, I'd still think that boring nazi looking racist cunt. Ignored.

J69 if I said you were good looking you'd say no I'm an ugly cunt. 80% of twitter say similar things about Lee Ryder, you're another one who needs to pipe down. My message to you is, as it was five years ago, when you've got nothing to say (most of the time) say fuck all.

Edited by McFaul

I'm surprised anybody bothers to take any notice. I hope he takes to French culture; I thought he was more into lager, McDonalds and pummelling people's heads at 3 O'Clock in the morning.....