The Twitter Thread

peasepud

There was something a year or two back where he had to be publically shamed into settling a huge restaurant bill after racking it up after a leo sayer in there. Was a good few hundred quid and he basically did off without paying and was more or less of the opinion it should have been gratis just for him gracing the place with his gaseous frame . Complete bellmet .

What disgusting slug of a man.

Compare his behaviour above to another footballer of a similar age, albeit far more talented than this twat.

Ray Kennedy was a regular in the first restaurant I worked in, and was the most humble, unassuming man you could meet.

The only "freebies" he'd accept were a couple of drinks when he'd stay back for a drink with us after closing ( which he only did after being invited several times ).

Complete gent, and a lovely bloke.

Brazil- polar opposite.

Aye , recall you posting about him previously I think . The contrasts are huge . It must be a lot to do with their surrounds and who they mix with that puts them on one path/mindset or another .

Nothing less glamorous as a trait than misplaced bloated arrogance .

In 2011 Brazil brought out a range of bar nuts named 'Alan Brazil's Nuts', a play on Brazil nuts. The packages have barcodes readable bysmartphones for accessing Talksport related media. The nuts are produced at an Intersnackfactory in Haverhill, Suffolk, with profits going to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation. Robson, who died in 2009 from cancer, was Brazil's manager at Ipswich. The range of salted and dry roastedpeanuts is due to be extended to cashews andchilli nuts in 2012.

Fair play

What on earth is kicking off on there now? some gaffe about unofficial pards talk being leaked by fans and the club moaning at em for it or summat by the looks of it?

Edit :- link

Edited by ToonMarshy

He is full of shit Brazil. When Chelsea sacked Villas Boas and replaced him with Di Matteo he was claiming that his sources had told him that the players hated Di Matteo that he was the main problem in the first place.

you've changed man.... ;)

See Weldy's comin owa from Northern Ireland, he's oot with us all day Saturday, sitting beside me at the match and oot after. On Sunday I'm fully booked, and his flight isn't till 9pm home to Belfast, so this kid on twitter Kev, he seems a proper canny kid, not a proper mackem like from Fatfield, but SAFC fan, he says right Weldy you're coming to mine for your sunday dinner. Class crack that like.