The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Why don't you leave then mate? You clearly don't get much enjoyment out of this place.

Wolfy would have you believe that sniffer can't leave the place where he finds no enjoyment.

Thought so. He got a rough deal over there, always getting dogs abuse for straying from the party line.

The twitter stuff is well out of order though.

His twitter rants are exactly the same as his posts on here though.

The old Leazes was lost long, long ago. Great poster but unfortunately the irish cathword, the so-called forum policeman, the grey man and the star poster/financial whizzkid turned him into the bitter rage beast that gets banned from every forum he infects.

Can't believe anyone continues to defend him.

He may have been a great poster at some point, although seeing that banning from N-O three years ago where they mention him spouting the same shit for years and him not learning from warnings (sound familiar? No just admins/mods from two different forums being harsh on him, ignoring the other forums that have banned him) does really make you wonder exactly when this was?

I am beginning to think this is a myth based on the fact he has told us numerous times he has been following Newcastle longer than we have been alive so he must be knowledgeable.

He HAS been given lots and lots of chances, every time a thread or a post is made defending him and proposing alternatives to allow him to stay (why should a 50+ year old man need special dispensation ffs? :lol:) those making them seem to ignore this.

His twitter says it all and I honestly think it would do him the world of good if he jacked in the internet because the clear anger in his posts/tweets must creep into his 'real' life, not sure how anyone could get so deeply angry then switch off straight away when they step away from the computer.

I took him off Twitter, the bitter old man wouldnt leave Fish alone! My timeline was him laying into him man.

His timeline over the last 24 hours is a tirade like, but as I said I think he deserves one last chance.

See when

See when you click bans, the bans are the top highlighted in grey (other than the current temporary bans), it shows all of the people ever permanently banned from Newcastle-Online and the reasons for their banning.......apart from one, and it's not Leazes. I'd be too embarrassed to put it up as well, I wouldn't care I actually like how Dave comes across, he seems a nice kid something which I've seen Alex and a few others mention on here, but surely that was the most embarrassing moment they've ever had on N-O, something they remain keen to avoid promoting, and I don't blame them. FWIW I'm pleased I was banned because the people on TT have been genuinely older and wiser, with less of the clearasil brigade here, with more people providing a good laugh (mancmag, Alex, certain unintentionally hilarious posts by the fish etc....) than this over there.

See when

See when you click bans, the bans are the top highlighted in grey (other than the current temporary bans), it shows all of the people ever permanently banned from Newcastle-Online and the reasons for their banning.......apart from one, and it's not Leazes. I'd be too embarrassed to put it up as well, I wouldn't care I actually like how Dave comes across, he seems a nice kid something which I've seen Alex and a few others mention on here, but surely that was the most embarrassing moment they've ever had on N-O, something they remain keen to avoid promoting, and I don't blame them. FWIW I'm pleased I was banned because the people on TT have been genuinely older and wiser, with less of the clearasil brigade here, with more people providing a good laugh (mancmag, Alex, certain unintentionally hilarious posts by the fish etc....) than this over there.

I think you'll find people hang on my every word.

What I dont get though Stevie, are you asking for him to be allowed back or is he? I say that as his repetitive slagging of the place with his almost tourettes like spasms suggests he really doesnt want to use the place again. Also in fairness to Ant the amount of shite he gets off him Id be fucking amazed if he ever let him.

What I dont get though Stevie, are you asking for him to be allowed back or is he? I say that as his repetitive slagging of the place with his almost tourettes like spasms suggests he really doesnt want to use the place again. Also in fairness to Ant the amount of shite he gets off him Id be fucking amazed if he ever let him.

My personal take on it is, it's clearly causing him some distress, people seem to revel in this and it shouldn't be so black and white. Ant is approaching 30 years of age, he's a big boy and am sure it's water off a ducks back. You would speak to an old lady on a bus, differently to a 16 year old charva.

He's not an old man though? He's a grown man who is acting like a 12 year old charver. If he sent that sort of abuse to, say, Shay Given on twitter rather than Ant he would be on the front page of the sun and dragged up in court.

My personal take on it is, it's clearly causing him some distress, people seem to revel in this and it shouldn't be so black and white. Ant is approaching 30 years of age, he's a big boy and am sure it's water off a ducks back. You would speak to an old lady on a bus, differently to a 16 year old charva.

He's only 50 odd man Stevie. He's not a doddering fool who's belligerence we tolerate because he can't help it. You saw that timeline yesterday, he demanded answers from me then ignored the answers, stated I was an admin and ignored people when they cleared that up, insisted he didn't bring up Toontastic with Journalists despite screenshots proving beyond doubt that he did and did it off his own back, he insults people then what? expects them to invite him back?

Say you're the owner of a pub, an older bloke spends all day everyday talking about the same topic to punters, interrupts other customers conversations to bring his own agenda up, insults customers and your barstaff, and generally acts like a prick. You've got 100 or so regulars who're sick of his shit and say it's them or him. You've warned him countless times, as have all the other local pubs. So you ban him and now he's standing outside the pub, calling it shit, everybody who goes to the pub is shit, yelling at the clouds that he was right all along and that "you'll see, you'll all see!"

These are not the actions of a bloke you want a conversation with, they're not the actions of a bloke you want sitting a a table next to you while you have a chat. They're the actions of a mental case.

Why is it different because it's online?

He's only 50 odd man Stevie. He's not a doddering fool who's belligerence we tolerate because he can't help it. You saw that timeline yesterday, he demanded answers from me then ignored the answers, stated I was an admin and ignored people when they cleared that up, insisted he didn't bring up Toontastic with Journalists despite screenshots proving beyond doubt that he did and did it off his own back, he insults people then what? expects them to invite him back?

Say you're the owner of a pub, an older bloke spends all day everyday talking about the same topic to punters, interrupts other customers conversations to bring his own agenda up, insults customers and your barstaff, and generally acts like a prick. You've got 100 or so regulars who're sick of his shit and say it's them or him. You've warned him countless times, as have all the other local pubs. So you ban him and now he's standing outside the pub, calling it shit, everybody who goes to the pub is shit, yelling at the clouds that he was right all along and that "you'll see, you'll all see!"

These are not the actions of a bloke you want a conversation with, they're not the actions of a bloke you want sitting a a table next to you while you have a chat. They're the actions of a mental case.

Why is it different because it's online?

List the 100 or so regulars, it's a myth. Even the likes of CT and Ewerk have lobbied for his return.

Aye I've repeatedly pointed out to Stevie that his age is completely irrelevant. Most of us have parents older than him who don't behave like that.

His behaviour is absolutely ridiculous. To call it childish is an insult to children.

The only way anyone should feel bad about any of this is if he has a genuine mental illness, which he assures us he hasn't.

I still think the best solution was 1 month bans. If he came on and did the same thing within 2 or 3 posts, ban him for another month. If he then comes back and does the same thing within 20 posts, ban him for another month. I'm sure with HF's algorithm and Ant's programming skills we could have used an automated process.

Anyway, its too late now Stevie, we had a problem and we tried to do everything we could, you know what i mean, he's gone and we couldnt do nuthin about it, thats it, he's gone.

I still think the best solution was 1 month bans. If he came on and did the same thing within 2 or 3 posts, ban him for another month. If he then comes back and does the same thing within 20 posts, ban him for another month. I'm sure with HF's algorithm and Ant's programming skills we could have used an automated process.

Anyway, its too late now Stevie, we had a problem and we tried to do everything we could, you know what i mean, he's gone and we couldnt do nuthin about it, thats it, he's gone.

:lol: aaghhh whacked him, they fuckin whacked him. Muts.

The bit in bold is what I think too, it could even be seen as rehabilitation.

After calling one of the main mods an Irish Cunt, I think there is more chance of platting piss tbh

If someone called me an English cunt, I'd just laugh me and think they're jealous of my nationality as 99.9% of the world are.

People feel a degree of sympathy for his plight. He clearly wants to come back on here, and perhaps a reasonable set of rules could implemented specifically for him? I'd ban people for racism, sexism, and vile posts. None of these apply to Leazes' long relationship with the Toontastic message board.

List the 100 or so regulars, it's a myth. Even the likes of CT and Ewerk have lobbied for his return.

Odd thing to focus on.

Honestly Stevie, it's his behaviour, even you've admitted his twitter thing was a tirade. The man is obsessed and isn't interested in anything other than spouting his shit as loudly and as often as possible. I can't remember the last time I saw a post of his that was worthwhile reading.

but J69 is right, it's got boring talking about him.