The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Shows what happens when i listen to what my dad says about what's going on in the twittersphere. :lol:

Guthrie is getting the Karacan treatment it seems - natural passer of the ball being turned into a clogger. Very sad to see if that's the case.

People feel a degree of sympathy for his plight. He clearly wants to come back on here, and perhaps a reasonable set of rules could implemented specifically for him? I'd ban people for racism, sexism, and vile posts. None of these apply to Leazes' long relationship with the Toontastic message board.

Dave antagonising him now.

Come off it man, he doesn't need antagonising.

He asked me a question and I asked him if he actually wanted an answer, of if he just wanted to rant. He said he wanted an answer and yet before I could even get round to answering him he'd filled my "Connect" page with tweet after tweet after tweet, calling me a Fanny, insisting that I'm looking out for my mates, (how I'm doing this and who my mates are will never be explained to me it seems) and ranting on as usual.

If you want that back, feel free to start a new message board, where he can drip on like a bleeding vagina in the midst of a heavy flow

they were, he ignored them he got hoofed

Surprising how anyone could have missed the amount of posts that got chopped from the forums and placed into Leazes own little sticky thread.

He just doubled down on his usual topics. For example John Terry should have got off because terrorist are claiming benefits in this country rather than fighting in their own country.

...and I was his number 2 fan Stevie.

1h LeazesMag@Leazes_Mag

@ThisDave doing. I don't give a fuck what you think. If you can't be impartial, then fuck off. What I have said for years is correct. It

1h LeazesMag@Leazes_Mag

@ThisDave isn't my fault if toontastics star posters disagreed with me and the fannies who run toontastic backed up their friends. I'm only

1h LeazesMag@Leazes_Mag

@ThisDave saying what is true. Are you going to answer my question with impartiality ?

Messages me directly, then tells me to fuck off

States "I don't care what you think" then demands "Are you going to answer my question?"

Stevie, this is what you want back? this is the valuable contribution we're lacking on here? He's a fucking mental case whose positives have been drowned by his negatives now.

Surprising how anyone could have missed the amount of posts that got chopped from the forums and placed into Leazes own little sticky thread.

He just doubled down on his usual topics. For example John Terry should have got off because terrorist are claiming benefits in this country rather than fighting in their own country.

...and I was his number 2 fan Stevie.

:lol:

Think what you like about LM but he knew his football and he was right on a couple of points.

This board has a sizeable clique and there are a hell of a lot that have a limited knowledge of football.

You can tell who is in the clique by the annual wankfest.

Think what you like about LM but he knew his football and he was right on a couple of points.

This board has a sizeable clique and there are a hell of a lot that have a limited knowledge of football.

What's the date? Is my invite in the post? :(

The fact it was never about being right or wrong is a fact a few struggle to grasp. The idea of a forum is to have different ideas. If everyone agreed it would be boring as fuck.

I'll say it again, if you think the quality of posts here are poor, improve the quality of your posts.

I must admit I dont even recognise a clique on here these days.

Why don't you leave then mate? You clearly don't get much enjoyment out of this place.

Guest Your Name Here

I doubt this thread is helping, he's probably reading it and (being unable to defend himself here) taking to ranting on twitter.

LM was NE5 on NOL, yes?

http://www.newcastle...ic,62055.0.html

NE5's attitude on the football forum has been an ongoing problem for over three years now. During that time he has received many, many requests to reduce the amount of inflammatory posts made on threads that are usually irrelevant to his comments. He has in the past acknowledged that he regularly goes too far in his attempts to provoke others who have had the same arguments over and over again with him.

The issue came to a head a few months ago, when he (and a number of others) were formally warned about posting the same, mundane drivel and generally irritating most of the forum's other members. He acknowleged this warning and yet a couple of days ago he started a thread with no purpose other than to start up the same old arguments with the same people - people who aren't even posting on this forum any more let alone antagonising him recently.

Others are not completely innocent in all this but have made notable efforts to avoid the tedium. Enough is enough; we believe the forum is being spoilt for the majority and for this reason the decision has finally been made to ban the principle offender.

We trust that members will understand that the Admin gave NE5 literally hundreds of opportunities to avoid this eventuality, and will be mature enough to accept the decision.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Guest Your Name Here

Thought so. He got a rough deal over there, always getting dogs abuse for straying from the party line.

The twitter stuff is well out of order though.

Anyone who thinks he adds anything should check out the current thread he's in on Skunkers - "Your man" "Anyone but Fred" "no club goes bust" etc etc ad asbsolute infinitum. He's fucking mental.