The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Never been to Dublin like. Been to Belfast and I loved it, women are much fitter than the majority of places owa here. Never fancied Dublin to be honest. Think the film "The Van" put me off, not to mention an accent which only scouse, mackem and brummie are worse in the english language.

Should gan one time though really, my heritage is owa there, well Tiipperary which isn't too far I believe.

Edited by McFaul

Dublins great, much prefer to live there than Belfast tbh (I think you'll be in the minority with your opinion on the accents like ;)) just ridiculously expensive, i'm down there next Saturday actually.

Tipperary is about 150 mile from Dublin, it's closer to Cork.

Don't think so like, a genuinely horrid accent. Every time I ring Paddy Power I want to commit mass murder, horrible charva accent find it very difficult to listen to them. Just listen to Duff and Robbie Keane, enough to make your ears bleed. Cork is a nicer accent.

Spent a month working in Dublin a couple of years ago.

Ridiculous prices aside, it's a smashing place. We spent a fair few nights in Blackrock, which is just south.

Of all the cities I've been to in Britain and Ireland, the standard of fanny in Dublin is far and away the highest.

We saw a Harley pull up at a petrol station, rider got off, took off her lid and was a raven haired beauty in black leather jacket and jeans.

Only as she walked to the cubicle to pay did we realise she was also wearing high heels :lol:

We unanimously voted her the most perfect woman on the world.

How long before the obligatory Limericks make an appearance?

there once was a man from newcastle

who was stung in the neck by a wasp

when asked if it hurt

he said no not at all

he can do it again if he likes

There once was a pejorative called scotchy

Whose use in the toon was quite blotchy

It caused a hissy fit

Between an OOT and an ITT

La la la la tamagotchi.

Last three lines could be the name of wanky bands/album titles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

pmsl

guess who's back, back again, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back

You're a right worky ticket you like. After he goes on another daft rant to himself; calling everyone a wanker and saying the place is shit, then you come along with "I reckon they'll let you back on". :lol:

You're a right worky ticket you like. After he goes on another daft rant to himself; calling everyone a wanker and saying the place is shit, then you come along with "I reckon they'll let you back on". :lol:

I noticed that like :lol: