The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Leazes: A Statement

one of your friends on toontastic yet ? Especially when it is becoming more and more obvious who has been right and who has been spouting bollocks all these years ? Do you always ban people for disagreeing with your friends who spout bollocks ? What a sorry excuse for a message board toontastic is, for Newcastle united supporters, where hardly any fucker knows anything about the club ? Is the person who stalked me still posting, despite ignoring warnings to stop doing it yet you ban the person who did as you asked and ignored the stalker ? Clowns that you are, and do you have anybody who can write you good knowledgeable articles about the yet, assuming the usual clowns don't "disagree" with them of course. What a bunch of big babies you are.

Hard to disagree with all of it.

Thing is with Leazes, I think he'd be alright in real life. At least a couple of people who've met him have said as much but, on the whole, the internet seems to bring out the worst in him. I honestly think it's as beneficial to him not posting on here as it is to the forum in general. It's a shame because on occasion he could post some fascinating stuff. I think even his defenders would agree that didn't happen often enough though. All moot anyway.

The people who spouted bollocks whilst disagreeing with the people who they stalked and then banned the stalker who they disagreed with should hang their heads in shame imo.

:l

:lol: :lol:

Gesch5.jpg

"Hooooowwwww many times do I have to tell you Schweinhunds I was RIGHT AND HAVE BEEN RIGHT FOR YEARS?!"

Adolf-Hitler-giving-a-spe-008.jpg

"Namby Pambys? Zey are soooooooout out of my league, mein herr."

I'd have Leazes back tomorrow as it happens. He's never bothered me at all and you can always use that thing in the middle of your mouse and scroll down if you're not interested.