The Twitter Thread

peasepud

The difference being you crave validation by the people on here and it's killing you how much your stock has fallen. Leazes is one of your last remaining allies and he's fucking tapped.

I genuinely couldn't give a fuck how I'm viewed in case you hadn't noticed :lol: I'm a straight edge, pinball playing, motorbike riding male nurse. I've hardly cultivated a super cool image on here. Fortunately I have a life off here and don't have to jet my mates in from abroad ;)

My stock? :lol: pmsl You're suggesting that I had some sort of stock at one point, again it's more than you've ever had, not that I care either way. The best I could say about you and your contribution is, you are the Mike Williamson of Toontastic. You shout and bawl like you're a somebody, when what you say and do proves you're shite, there's fuck all interesting to your game, you do peoples heads in and need selling.

I have a life off Toontastic too, I've even offered to meet you numerous times, because as I've pointed out enough times there's no way on earth you can be this much of a gimp in real life. It's impossible. Wacky had you weighed up early doors., all mouth, and I've seen you in person you forget, you just wouldn't say the same stuff to peoples faces that you do on here, you've got shoulders like pigeon.

Am I not allowed mates from other countries like :lol: Seeing as you stalk my twitter, if you did it long enough, I've got at least 30 of my real life mates on there, and they're not "kids you know from football", in the Chester Le Street Sunday League division 8. Actual mates.

My stock? :lol: pmsl You're suggesting that I had some sort of stock at one point, again it's more than you've ever had, not that I care either way. The best I could say about you and your contribution is, you are the Mike Williamson of Toontastic. You shout and bawl like you're a somebody, when what you say and do proves you're shite, there's fuck all interesting to your game, you do peoples heads in and need selling.

I have a life off Toontastic too, I've even offered to meet you numerous times, because as I've pointed out enough times there's no way on earth you can be this much of a gimp in real life. It's impossible. Wacky had you weighed up early doors., all mouth, and I've seen you in person you forget, you just wouldn't say the same stuff to peoples faces that you do on here, you've got shoulders like pigeon.

Am I not allowed mates from other countries like :lol: Seeing as you stalk my twitter, if you did it long enough, I've got at least 30 of my real life mates on there, and they're not "kids you know from football", in the Chester Le Street Sunday League division 8. Actual mates.

And as I said to you, next time you see me fucking speak up instead of watching from afar. I'll gladly say it to you in person. Now bore off fat lad

And as I said to you, next time you see me fucking speak up instead of watching from afar. I'll gladly say it to you in person. Now bore off fat lad

Speak up, you were leaving with your mother and girlfriend at the other side of the bar as I was arriving you mackem tool, I thought eeh there's J69....and he's dressed like Michael J Fox in Teenwolf. I think you said you were going to Corbridge on the curry train.

So as 2012 draws to a close, looking back on this remarkable year which has brought such highs and some desperate lows, one thing that has been a constant throughout has been the deep culturally enriching effect of social media. Long may it and this thread live on.

"Your stock on here has fallen" :lol: :lol: I'm still laughing at that.

Monkey Fist +2pts this year

Ant +5pts this year

McFaul -4pts this year

What a definitive fanny of a kid. I think I've posted maybe 10 times in the last week that's how much I care. In all seriousness, I'm not "the best poster" on here, no where near, but I can on occasion write things people will find interesting, not just regurjetating news neither, my actual opinion, writing about history, views on NUFC etc which is the whole point of a toon message board... If someone can show me a good/brilliant J69 opinion/individual to him post, I swear as god is my witness, I will have a months holiday from this board. More than 10 people have to agree that it's interesting and you can have it from any time over the last 6 years. Just one post. If it's interesting AND funny I'll make it 3 months.

Ant +5pts this year

McFaul -4pts this year

What a definitive fanny of a kid. I think I've posted maybe 10 times in the last week that's how much I care. In all seriousness, I'm not "the best poster" on here, no where near, but I can on occasion write things people will find interesting, not just regurjetating news neither, my actual opinion, writing about history, views on NUFC etc which is the whole point of a toon message board... If someone can show me a good/brilliant J69 opinion/individual to him post, I swear as god is my witness, I will have a months holiday from this board. More than 10 people have to agree that it's interesting and you can have it from any time over the last 6 years. Just one post. If it's interesting AND funny I'll make it 3 months.

:lol:

100-ftse-stocks-shares.jpg

"Look! His stock's going through the roof, for fucks sake!!!!!"

"It's ok, I'm ITK!

I didn't even mention the side of the sectarian divide he's on. When Newcastle U19s played in Ballymena, he stood there and watched it with a lad from Derry who's related to the very echelons of republicanism anywhere (from Derry), hardly signs of a classic bigot. Just because someone classes themselves as Northern Irish, Ulsterman or British before "Irish", I'd hardly say it was massive evidence of bigotry. FFS I'm a catholic, I think if you're on either side of the divide surely it's the extremists you're going to "hate", rather than every day people?

I happened upon his Twitter the other week and within an hour he made comments about how the Henry handball/France goal that knocked Ireland out of the WC playoff was his favourite non-NUFC/NI moment ever, about how Ireland only has one motorway and it's only so they can get into 'Britain' more quickly (technically incorrect in a couple of ways) and about 'Half the world are Irish, the other half are jealous - deluded', a phrase I've never actually heard myself.

A quick look this morning shows a couple of lovely non-sectarian images:

https://twitter.com/i/#!/weldy1980/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2Ftr8Vz9Fv

https://twitter.com/i/#!/weldy1980/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FMcXQLiiz

I'd love to know how much of this he would have so happily said to the big bad republican from Derry (though no doubt he would call it Londonderry).

Ant +5pts this year

McFaul -4pts this year

It's probably a good time to start digressing after that shite you posted this morning tbf

FWIW J69 and Stevie both are an asset to here, although Stevie makes me laugh the most.

London boss: "Doug, meet Steven, he's come down from our Newcastle branch to help us with our recruiting problems. Steven, this is Doug, he's in charge of our Tottenham branch."

Stevie: "Tottenham, eh? mind we played you one year after you won the UEFA Cup, team of so-called stars like Hoddle and Waddle and you only had 23K, fucking wank that, like. Year before we were averaging just under 30K in THE 2ND DIVISION which was the third biggest in the country."

Doug: "Err, I was only three then, Steven."

Stevie: "Were your Fatha and uncles all three as well, like?"

Doug: "Err, well, any way, Steven, how can you help us? We hear you have great insight and insider knowledge?"

Stevie: "Well straight away I'll tell you now, them shoulders, there's NEE way you'll do owt with them, mind. Last time I saw shoulders like that they were sitting under the Tyne Bridge girders and shitting on the pavement underneath."

@CissePapiss 36m ago

Sometimes frustration is bad, I respect my manager& his decisions! Great win 4 the club & let's hope we can do the same in the next 2 big games

Has he done an interview in English yet?

I remember when he joined the club, he couldn't speak a word of English and Olivier Bernard was his interpreter.

I do wonder about the use of numbers in his tweet.

I know very little french, but I know the word for yes is oui and the word for 8 is huit pronounced similarly. I wouldn't start popping 8 into tweets where i want to say yes though.

Do the french replace words with numbers like us? eg CT 4 1 8 all the pies?