Newcastle United 3-1 Liverpool

Christmas Tree

Gonna get well and truly raped

I believe Pardew said similar about Ched Evans, iirc. :razz:

That's another thing he's a tool who thinks it's funny to joke about rape.

It's always clear that when a man starts a sentence with 'That's another thing ..', he's angry as fuck. I've lost about half a clem with worrying and angering myself about it, so maybe not all bad, eh?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Gonna get well and truly raped

I believe Pardew said similar about Ched Evans, iirc. :razz:

That's another thing he's a tool who thinks it's funny to joke about rape.

It's always clear that when a man starts a sentence with 'That's another thing ..', he's angry as fuck. I've lost about half a clem with worrying and angering myself about it, so maybe not all bad, eh?

:razz:

You'd be right. Poor SBR would turn over in his grave.

I counted 3 times during his live interview, where Pardew got Hughtons name wrong.

He said " I want to continue the good work Steve, i mean Chris has done "

Then " he called him Houghton(le spring) instead of Hughton, and he went on to call him Steve again.

I counted 3 times during his live interview, where Pardew got Hughtons name wrong.

Then " he called him Houghton(le spring) instead of Hughton, and he went on to call him Steve again.

That's down to one of two things, or both: i) he is so out of touch with modern football he doesn't know what's happening or, ii) those lapse's in pronounciation was a term of the contractual agreement, laid down in place by the other 2 cunts.

Whereas Hughton is a classy bloke, I reckon Pardoo is a complete twat. So this lack of respect for CH doesn't surprise me.

I hate to say it, but I'm not sure that I really care what happens in this game. I won't say that I want us to lose, I'm sure I would enjoy a win.

But in all honesty what happens doesn't matter, at the end of the game Ashley will still be the man who owns us, the club is his now not ours.

We are fucked until he goes, and he aint going nowhere

I hate to say it, but I'm not sure that I really care what happens in this game. I won't say that I want us to lose, I'm sure I would enjoy a win.

But in all honesty what happens doesn't matter, at the end of the game Ashley will still be the man who owns us, the club is his now not ours.

will you watch it mate?

what would you do if FMA took a heart attack in the stands? poke him with a stick?

yeah.

exactly.

Newcastle 1-5 Liverpool.

Tiote to get our goal, torres x 2, lucas x 2, carragher.

will you watch it mate?

I've got a morbid fascination about this. It's like having an out of body experience and watching yourself get knocked over by a truck.

Really looking forward to this now and just hope we can get out a decent team.

Any news on Nolan and Bartons injuries?

And what about Colochini and Williamson. Are they back for this one or still a week to go?

Bartons the key for me like, if he's back we've got a fighting chance.

I can see this being one of two things- either they destroy us, or we pull off another 4 or 5 classic.

Can't see a low scoring game either way.

* obviously hoping for the second outcome. Fear it will be the first *

will you watch it mate?

I've got a morbid fascination about this. It's like having an out of body experience and watching yourself get knocked over by a truck.

I will probably watch in the pub - I can't imagine watching it sober. It does feel weird though. I haven't thought about the game at all

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I've woken up there and I think we can win today, regardless of the situation it's not the players fault we should get behind them, just read there the dippers have won 1 of 8 away, there's nee Gerrard I reckon we can win today. Like seriously we can win. Remember hands in pockets walking to the ground today of all days though ;)

Players to put in a massive performance. Enrique to score winning goal then reveal a "we support you Chris" vest under his toon top. Crowd to respond with pro hughton and anti Ashley chants

I think the players will be so pissed off and disheartened this could be one of our worst home defeats in a while. Thats how FCB has me feeling now.

Yeah I'm pretty much of the same mindset. The smart money is on Liverpool today.