Newcastle United 3-1 Liverpool

Christmas Tree

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the hospital(again) jumped so high when Barton scored I hit the ceiling and paramedics had to be called. I refused to leave the house until the match was over and had I not been strapped to the stretcher would have probably hit the ceiling again when Carroll scored.

The doctor said I should watch in a place with higher ceilings.

Campbell didn't look too good at the back.

Shola may score the odd goal but he continues to be useless. Maybe Pardew will see that.

Jonas' contribution is getting worse. His link-up with Enrique is great but nothing materialzes as an end result.

Tiote still scares me with his pirouetting but he is soooo good.

Barton hit great form today ........... and didn't hit anyone else.

Ranger for his pace and work effort shold perhaps be ahead of Stroller in the pecking order.

What a fucking GREAT result. :D

Hope you're okay, you heed the roof. ;)

Few things. First I caught on the TV before the game (in Fluid) KK's crack on ESPN. Bascially said two main things that stuck out for me. First one that Ashley and Lambias cannot be trusted. That they say one thing and do something else behind your back. Secondly and I had a good laugh at this. He said Ashleys knows absolutely nothing about football and DL knows even less than that. Chris Waddle also stuck the boot in as did Andy Cole a bit. Worth watching if you get the chance.

As for the game, cowardly scouse wankers throwing bottles aside, good spirited performance. I thought Jonas was very poor today, Tiote and Carroll had cracking games. Ranger looked much more of a threat than shola.

Great result. If Ameobi won't put in the effort to impress a new manager then hopefully he will be dropped. Ranger made a massive difference just by chasing everything down, and it was a shame he couldn't get a goal for all his effort.

Concise but pretty on the money there Besty. Jonas is going through a poor patch of late. Previously he was one of our best players at retaining the ball, lately he's one of the worst. Struggles particularly when he's up against a pacy fullback like he was today.

Tiote's positioning and movement off the ball is great. With him and Barton in the side everything fits together nicely in the midfield. Wasn't a perfect match, but was a great result. Briefly was thinking here we go again when they got the equaliser. Ranger coming on was like an extra player because of his enthusiasm in stark contrast to Shola's.

You could tell Shola and Jonas were gonna have another one of those games so it was a big relief when Ranger was warming up with more than 5 minutes to go! He played a major part in Barton's goal as well (and he managed to stand up).

Shola couldn't trap a mouse. He falls over as his second touch is always a tackle. Hopefully Ranger'll get his chance now after impressing again after coming on.

He's young, powerful, fast and a bit of a, dare I say it, Tino, in that it always falls for him with the gangliness of his legs.

ranger is raw as fuck. i wouldn't expect much consistency given how young he is but at least he's quick, and he'll work the channels, get on to a few of carroll's flick ons and get in behind the back four.

Liverpool have been shit, and Torres has been invisible and world-cup-esque. Loads of shitty passes we have taken advantage off. 10 of our players have done well, Ameobi has been woeful. If we get any decent striker to play along Carroll, preferably someone quick, we could be coming round that left flank alot and getting balls in to Carroll.

Don't think they have been shit, this is standard Liv fare these days. Think you;re wrong about Moby as well, been putting himself about big style.

Rolling round on the floor laughing me tits of ;):D:blush::rolleyes::(:(:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Carroll was raw as fuck 18months ago. Ranger is like shit off a stick, he can shoot, he's strong, everything Shola isnt basically. He's only 19. I say give him ahandful of games and see what he can do

agree. ideally he'd be a second half impact sub but if you look at out current options, we should probably start him

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Shola was as big a disgrace today as Ashley has been this week, Ranger wasnt world class but when Shola went off and he came on we stopped playing with 10 men and had 11. I'm delighted with the result but Ashley is a scumbag, I cant believe the fact theres 5000 people in the platinum and no cunt lamped him, just watched motd, watch Llambias reaction hes smiling away when we make it 3-1, most fake plastic thing I've ever fuckin seen.

Watched the match in the boozer.

Barton man of the match (already my player of the season from Sept)

Tiote, will give Barton a close run for player of the season.

Carrol, had a poor game by his standards but provided and scored a cracker which is even starting to make me a believer.

Jonas. Fuck off and die you spinelees shite wanker.

Campbell (2nd fastest player in the prem.... copyright Alex ;) )

Ranger, massive improvement on the tart that is Shola.

I would go with Routledge on the wing, Barton in the middle, Nolan up off Carrol and Ferguson instead of Jonas.

Overall delighted with the result (which I thought we'd get), Pleased with Ashleys celebrations as it shows we mean something.

Europe here we come.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Carrol, had a poor game by his standards but provided and scored a cracker which is even starting to make me a believer.

I would go with Routledge on the wing, Barton in the middle, Nolan up off Carrol and Ferguson instead of Jonas.

Overall delighted with the result (which I thought we'd get), Pleased with Ashleys celebrations as it shows we mean something.

Europe here we come.

Honestly you are a mug. I believe in my heart no one can be a bigger wank than you in person, you must be better than your crack on here. I tell you how clueless you are, you raise one good point, but mention fuck all about Shola. You have no idea, fuckin get back in your taxi listening to the 3 legends you clueless cunt.

Europe here we come.

Booked a trip to Benidorm already, like?

Europe here we come.

Don't see any benefit in playing Routledge rather than Jonas.I don't think either have sufficient end product, but Jonas' link up with Jose is brilliant at times and I don't think you'd get the same from Routledge and Simpson. I also think playing Barton on the right means that when Jonas goes a-scampering, Barton, Nolan and Tiote can become a very stoic midfield 3. Obviously I'd much prefer to have a productive winger on either flank, a mobile combative midfield which scores goals and a full head of hair, but we don't have those options.

I'd say the only changes I'd make to the team that took the field today would be Colo and Wilo in the middle instead of Sol "turning circle of a tectonic plate" Campbell and Steven "I'm a lercal hero, no honest, now where's my flash contract" Taylor

Carroll had a poor game? He was absolutely devastating. Ferguson is a child and in no way shape or form should be starting ahead of Jonas (although I can agree that he should be on the bench and getting a bit of a run out now and then), our best results have come (barring Villa) with Barton on the wing and Routledge is a Championship player anyway, and the less said about "we mean something to Ashley" and "Europe here we come", the better.

Did you watch, like? Honest question.

Campbell (2nd fastest player in the prem.... copyright Alex :D )

Europe here we come.

Honestly you are a mug. I believe in my heart no one can be a bigger wank than you in person, you must be better than your crack on here. I tell you how clueless you are, you raise one good point, but mention fuck all about Shola. You have no idea, fuckin get back in your taxi listening to the 3 legends you clueless cunt.

Aye, we know who the clueless cunt is once again. ;)