The January Transfer Window 2011

Christmas Tree

Sorry to talk about Blackburn on here, but I think it'll amuse you. Apparently the two clowns that own us have offered Ronaldinho big money to play at Ewood Park. We're all trying to keep a healthy scepticism, but it is nice to dream.

Knowing us, we'll lose out on goofy, and sign that gay hairdresser from that reality show 10 years ago, or Jean Charles De Menezes.

That French winger sounds an N'Zogbia type after reading that quote. Wouldn't last 10 minutes under Brian Clough.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From some kid on Twitter (no idea on track record)

"Done deal! Mel Gibson is converting to Judaism, David Irving announced tomorrow, Goebbels approached"

Keep trying, you'll have a funny post eventually.

Just find it odd that you'd post a random kid's twitter with no idea of the veracity of his claims.

I find it odd that you use this board for your shit Charlie Brooker impression but I don't complain.

"Done deal! Mel Gibson is converting to Judaism, David Irving announced tomorrow, Goebbels approached"

Keep trying, you'll have a funny post eventually.

Just find it odd that you'd post a random kid's twitter with no idea of the veracity of his claims.

I find it odd that you use this board for your shit Charlie Brooker impression but I don't complain.

Touched a nerve I see. Sorry I hurt your feelings kid.

"Done deal! Bentley will soon be a #nufc player, striker also on loan, Ben Arfa announced tomorrow, Carver approached, club also identifying young talent such as Gradel to come in"

Not worth reading then really.

:icon_lol:

"Done deal! Bentley will soon be a #nufc player, striker also on loan, Ben Arfa announced tomorrow, Carver approached, club also identifying young talent such as Gradel to come in"

:icon_lol::(

:icon_lol::(

Oh dear, Kevin, you are literally the biggest embarrassment I've ever met so don't try and hop on the bandwagon.

Pardew talking about Beckham :icon_lol:

Was asked about him and his reply was trying to bring up his theme of players capable of carrying the shirt on their back. I got the impression he was happy to pursue the question as a distraction.