The January Transfer Window 2011

Christmas Tree

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nee way I want to see Enrique pushed out of the team for Wayne fucking Bridge and there's no way he'll come to warm the bench.

Could be his replacement like. ;)

Just had an interesting encounter. Away in France skiing and just had a drink with a man who is an agent and represents couple of players in prem and abroad. And he's heard on the grapevine that NUFC are to make a MASSIVE cash youth signing from abroad in January. More money for Pardew than we think.

Shouldn't a PL agent be a bit too busy for skiing right now?

Don't shoot the messenger. Jeez.

We got talking, and wasn't supposed to know any of this. But thought I'd share with you's.

Just had an interesting encounter. Away in France skiing and just had a drink with a man who is an agent and represents couple of players in prem and abroad. And he's heard on the grapevine that NUFC are to make a MASSIVE cash youth signing from abroad in January. More money for Pardew than we think.

Eden Hazard......

or more likely one of Falkirks youth squad for 50 quid ;)

Benzema.

Extremely unlikely as he's Real's only fit striker atm. and he's just hit form as well so i cant see the 'special one' letting him go.

EDIT: would be nice tho............

Edited by AgentAxeman

Benzema? Bloody hell, as much as I would love for it to happen, I don't think it ever will!

Then again I never ever thought I would see Ben Arfa in a Newcastle shirt, so who knows.

Whey aye, course he is.