Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UEFA have charged Adriano with some sort of misconduct for the incident last night. Extraordinary stuff really. Didnt watch it but from reading it you feel Adriano's done something completely disgraceful to be honest.

I do wonder how they could possibly punish him though? Fine? Ban? Is there a precedent for this? And since Shaktar didnt allow them to score from the restart shouldnt they be in hot water too?

Edited by aimaad22

BBC reporting that Benitez has been appointed.

"Here is a statement from Chelsea:

"Chelsea Football Club can confirm Rafael Benitez has been appointed interim first-team manager until the end of the season.

The owner and the Board believe that in Benitez we have a manager with significant experience at the highest level of football, who can come in and immediately help deliver our objectives.""

Still don't understand this tbh, he won't increase their chances of making it through the champions league and they aren't doing bad in the league. Given he is obviously a stop gap there was absolutely no point in getting rid of RDM.

Imagine that was your team mate, what would you say to him? :lol:

I think they gave him abit of stick and he shrugged his sholders.

Just charge him for being an absolute cunt. He can't exactly argue the case.

Can't see how they can charge him for something that isn't in the rules, that stopping play stuff gets on my nerves like. Not quite as much as getting fouled getting treatment and then having to go off for no reason which sort of takes away the advantage of getting the free kick.

Aye, thats what I though but apparently they are still trying to do something about it.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11945/8265912/Luiz-Adriano-charged-by-UEFA-after-controversial-goal-at-Nordsjaelland

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/9695368/Tottenham-fans-stabbed-in-Rome-after-fight-breaks-out-with-armed-Lazio-supporters.html

Sounds like it was pretty one sided.....but you never know what led to the Lazio fans getting tooled up and attacking a bunch of cockneys seemingly sitting quietly having a pint.....