Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm confused - is it manc student takeover of town or are there goerdie lads getting involved too? hang your heads in shame if it's the latter

Think it was a Manc who started it, then his other non-Man City student mates joined in, (they were from aal ower and it was a midweek student night where they get discounts with their student cards), and it seemed 'zany' so they all joined in, lasses and lads, all students. (I heard the tale on BBC Newcastle the other day in the car).

Draw for the European World Cup play-offs is imminent. (We should probably have a dedicated World Cup 2014 thread at some point, but I refuse to let it begin with a load of balls.)

Pot 1: Portugal, Greece, Croatia, Ukraine. Pot 2: France, Sweden, Romania, Iceland.

Draw for the European World Cup play-offs is imminent. (We should probably have a dedicated World Cup 2014 thread at some point, but I refuse to let it begin with a load of balls.)

Pot 1: Portugal, Greece, Croatia, Ukraine. Pot 2: France, Sweden, Romania, Iceland.

france v portugal would be a cracker jack.

glad engerland aren't in the mix, not many easy ties there

It's a good goal like but It's a bit ''sunday league special''.

Stoppable at a lot of levels tbh :lol:

It's a pearler man, all the more impressive that it's a lass that's hit it. One for the "lasses can't play football, get your tits out" brigade.

It's a pearler man, all the more impressive that it's a lass that's hit it. One for the "lasses can't play football, get your tits out" brigade.

I know I said it was a good goal. :up:

Bit silly to say it's ''unstoppable at any level'' mind. A half decent women's team would defend against it.