Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, I think it's basically a replacement for the reserve league with the restriction that you're only allowed 3 overage outfield players and 1 overage goalkeeper.

Cheers fella, thougtht it would be something along those lines, trying to get more youngn's breaking through instead if the reserves being full of over-paid players on big contracts they can't shake off.

Thick as mince

''While Wilshere has claimed that he first got his inspiration from Beckham, the 21-year-old has stated that all of his designs are meaningful.

"I first saw them on David Beckham, and I thought 'I like them'," Wilshere told Esquire. "The best tattoos in football are probably on Beckham, I think he was like me, started really little and now look at him, he's covered.''

Thick as mince

''While Wilshere has claimed that he first got his inspiration from Beckham, the 21-year-old has stated that all of his designs are meaningful.

"I first saw them on David Beckham, and I thought 'I like them'," Wilshere told Esquire. "The best tattoos in football are probably on Beckham, I think he was like me, started really little and now look at him, he's covered.''

:lol: :lol: What IS this generation?

"In the summer Alisher Apsalyamov was on work experience painting the walls of Cardiff City Stadium, watching their promotion games on his laptop.

"Now he's the acting head of recruitment at the age of 23, responsible for the January transfer window that could determine whether Cardiff stay in the Premier League.

"Apsalyamov is, I understand, a close friend of the son of Cardiff owner Vincent Tan.

"I believe that Moody, initially suspended by Mr Tan, has now been placed on gardening leave until the end of the season on full pay so Mackay cannot use someone with whom he has worked productively for the past seven years, first at Watford, now at Cardiff."

Like this will end well :idiot:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/oct/08/jack-wilshere-januzaj-england

:lol:

Jack Wilshire...refreshing honest modern footballer or thick gobshite who's been tucked up by the media?

:lol: He's not mentioned Raheem Sterling who was born in Jamaica iirc, he's been here 13 year does that make it ok in Wilsheres book. Canny footballer but the kid is a complete moron, the manager bit is class where he basically says he should be English but capello was areet because he give me my first cap.

What's the back story there then?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/oct/09/levski-sofia-coach-resigns-stripped-fans

Basically the hardcore Levski Sofia fans didn't want him at the club because they think he supports CSKA Sofia.

fucking idiocy at the end of the day because, by all accounts, Petev is a highly regarded young Bulgarian coach.

The bloke got a sympathy text from Steve Bruce by all accounts.

He put his phone back in his pocket and got another one off Rafa.

Incredibly he then put the phone away only to get a third text from JFK saying, "Oiwight Steve, just ter let yer know yer boys can cahm rahnd termowow ter fit me new dahble glasing windahs, I might be dahn the rub a dub dub with Mike but 'err indoors is expecting yer."